TEXAS DISPOSAL REQUIREMENTS?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

76BIGMONSTER

LIL HELP IN THIS AREA PLEASE. I AM STARTING A HOME REFINING BUSINESS AND NEED TO KNOW HOW/WHERE TO DISPOSE OF TOXIC WASTE AND WHAT AGENCIES TO DEAL WITH.

THANKS,

Better forget about dealing with these agencies at home.

You might consider starting with the Texas EPA before you do a darn thing that could land you into hot water. TX is one of the most backwards states when it comes to laboratory setup (at least for people doing it at home).

My advice would be: Do not rely upon a forum, even as good as this one is, for your restirctions and requirements. If you embark down this road, eg; of dealing with toxic wastes et al, you darn well be familiar with the source regulations and not get them second hand. Texas, I have heard, is very tough.

And please lose the ALL CAPS.

Do you live in and plan to refine in an area zoned for residential? If so anything bigger than "hobbiest refining" on a small scale could get you into more trouble than you can imagine. Check with local officials before you start with any chemistry.

goldsilverpro said:
76BIGMONSTER said:
SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

If you're sorry, why are you still using them?
Because he's cute. Too cute to be on this forum.
I have no patience with wiseguys. He's gone.

Harold

Back