beginer and i have a plan

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shammar

good day gents
( sorry for my week English)
thank you for your advises and guidnice .
i am a beginer in these amazing and interesting hooby .
i did many failed expements and finally i got gold foils. with consentration of 20% HCL and and 3%h2o2.
in my country these is not Muriatic acid. and suplyers here they dont sail small ammount.
so i tryed this in easy and safe way. now i have mabey 2k of gold foils.
am going to process it with HCL and bleach then milt it
so. here is my plan.
i just start this with home trail so see if this worthy and troth.
my plan is to start this busniess offically . i have a scrap from my won company more than 4 tons.
and i can buy manything needed for future.

my order is
i need a consultant from this grait forum. any person he see him self cabable to give advise for chemicals or equpments or persentages . i want to be with hem by Whatsupp .

this person he will be with me for ever. from this experments tell i start my won bussniess.
i know nothing free these days.

please numenate a member from this site.
or cantat me in private massge.

thank you

shammar said:
week English

Indeed. Also you could probably extend that to your current understanding of recovery and refining :)

I am sorry but your post leaves an impression that you are probably out to scam someone or are about to be scammed yourself :)
Only saving grace is that you have waited 10 days after registering before your first post, hopefully studying forum in the meantime...
Might I suggest that you continue learning for a while, the knowledge that you can gain here is the best investment your business could get...

-Artūrs

thank you sir for your reply
i dont need to scam anybody. and i dont need to write many post or reply for something.
i need specefic thing and i write it.i will not write anything else.
i have my won bussness and running very well. i just like this idea.
smart and uneek . not everybody can do this (gold recovery)from begining to end.
i tryed many times buy i failed. and still keep trying. aseeds and time avalable. money and tools. avaliable.
pation and goals avalable. i just need a brain. who did that many time and sucseed with enough expereance to solf issues.
if he want to vivst me to my country . he is most welcome. but no need in this time. i can contact him by phone and whatsup to guide me. and i will pay for each consultant. i have many thing missing .
i dont want to read all this forum to find the missing idea. some people can.
i am trying in my way. and i dont want to tell how much i payed for the prepearation.

if any gentleman from this grait site welling to help me.
please just contact me in private. i will give my phone

Shammar,
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are very interested in a new and exciting opportunity. Starting a business in this field however is not very easy or cheap as you already have seen with your failed experiments. GRF is an amazing place to find the information you want. I am not afraid of you scamming me for information that I'll give for free, but if you want the knowledge you seek you will have to read many things first. We will try to help you if you are clear and follow the advice you are given. I am not even sure what you are asking about yet. It seems like you want a personal refiner to show you how to do this.
It would be helpful to let us know more about what you are processing. It sounds like you are using acid-peroxide=(AP) also called copper chloride leaching to remove your foils. You dont mention however, what kind of material you are processing only that you have a lot of it. You need to be very specific to get the right answers. There may be better ways to recover depending on what you have. Posting questions on the forum is the whole purpose- that way others can learn from your experience. You say you have patience and you will need it to be sucessful. Please understand that we take this seriously here. We are foucused on safety, sharing information, and being environmentally conscious above just telling people how to get their gold.
2 Kilos of gold foils is impressive. Because you are new to this I wonder if you have recovered everything possible or if you need to refine it further due to contaminants. Please respond with more information and be respectful of the people with the answers.

Shammar
There is no need for you to pay anyone for now, just ask here what you want to know and we all will do our best to help you - that is the most amazing thing about this place... Very very valuable information shared for free! In todays world it sounds almost too good to be true but it is! All that is asked from you is that you put in some effort from your side, articulate your questions the best you can, try to understand the answer the best you can and, most important, do it here publicly, so that it may help other members too.

Whats more - once you have made your intentions clear enough you might well find a business partners here, I think there even are some high ranking members from your home country - they will contact you once they'll see that you are worth your salt...

-Artūrs

Hi,Shammar.
There is many great refiner in this great forum.You only need to read their post here.Everyone start from begginer before to be expert.You can post a question and you will get answer for free.experience is the best teacher.

-Aria-

Sent from my ASUS_Z008D using Tapatalk

bigpagoda said:
Shammar,
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you are very interested in a new and exciting opportunity. Starting a business in this field however is not very easy or cheap as you already have seen with your failed experiments. GRF is an amazing place to find the information you want. I am not afraid of you scamming me for information that I'll give for free, but if you want the knowledge you seek you will have to read many things first. We will try to help you if you are clear and follow the advice you are given. I am not even sure what you are asking about yet. It seems like you want a personal refiner to show you how to do this.
It would be helpful to let us know more about what you are processing. It sounds like you are using acid-peroxide=(AP) also called copper chloride leaching to remove your foils. You dont mention however, what kind of material you are processing only that you have a lot of it. You need to be very specific to get the right answers. There may be better ways to recover depending on what you have. Posting questions on the forum is the whole purpose- that way others can learn from your experience. You say you have patience and you will need it to be sucessful. Please understand that we take this seriously here. We are foucused on safety, sharing information, and being environmentally conscious above just telling people how to get their gold.
2 Kilos of gold foils is impressive. Because you are new to this I wonder if you have recovered everything possible or if you need to refine it further due to contaminants. Please respond with more information and be respectful of the people with the answers.

thank you sir for your reply.
i am glad to be with you in this grait forum. yes you are write.
i have more than 4 tons in my broperty as scrap from last 10 years.i was planing to get red of it. by luck i found people in you tube talking about resicleing this and get golds. so i like the idea so i bought a lap with fully equipments and safety tools. then i start this amazing ideas. i have no idea about chemistry. but from the last view moths i am ok. with ALL chemicals needed.

i tryed many times to deal with gold plated pins but i failed.i think nothing do the right job only nitric acid can do that.( no i am working to produce nitric) i tryed with more than 2k . each time 200 or 300g with hcl and pleach . but i didnt make it. all the gold dissolved. sometime just dissapeard.

about rams or fingers. i failed many time. due to extra h2o2. but finally i god the gold foils.i have a lot now.
about motherboards with ic ships and these things. i have a lot of high grade boards. more than a ton.plus more than 4 tons as e-machnes in my store. PCs ,printers,servers,tvs,and many telecom divises. need to be crushed and refine

i think i found a new good frind from here. i am going waiting for his call or whatsup.

thank you again sir

Latest posts

Back