Muriatic acid as a gift

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shammar

good day my great friends
i orderd (SMART 118 Muriatic Acid Sunbelt 1 gallon clean pool concrete) from Ebay 39$ to my Address in USA. i thought its will be easy to move between my addresses at www.shipito.com.
but when i wanted to ship it to my country KSA. i discoverd it will cost 197$. lol.
extra fees for (denguruse matirial handling)
so i decided to sent it to anyone he/she need it.
its now in ( Minden, NV 89423 USA ). please anyone he need it. just .
write me a message with the address. i will ship to him/her.
better than disposing that after 60 days.
consider it a friendship gift from a new learing friend.
thank you

Try searching at home and I think you should find either hydrochloric or muriatiac acids are available, nitric is usually the hardest to find and buy. You may find it as concrete cleaner or lime scale remover.

No other takers?

well, you can ship it to me in Kansas and I will paypal you reimbursement.
PM me your paypal info and I will send you my home address

Wow, $197.00 to ship one gallon of HCL to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! I get mine for $6.00 a gallon from a pools supply company, and it's delivered for free if I order over $50.00 worth. I guess we take it for granted here in the States just how lucky we are to have such easy availability of these types of things.

Wish you the best shammar, it is kind of you to offer.

Dennis

nickvc said:
Try searching at home and I think you should find either hydrochloric or muriatiac acids are available, nitric is usually the hardest to find and buy. You may find it as concrete cleaner or lime scale remover.

i found many product similer put no hcl % . only written (contain hcl) and its not clear. mixed with something.
the best one i found it is almost clear and 22% hcl. but with very bad smill. i dont know why. so i payed 100$ for a guy working in delevery for big company to supply me 32%pure hcl for 50 leter.

Topher_osAUrus said:
No other takers?

well, you can ship it to me in Kansas and I will paypal you reimbursement.
PM me your paypal info and I will send you my home address

you are welcome sir. and gald to do that. still no one write me to get it.
maybe most of people afraid becouse i am a new member and from KSA.lol.

i will write you in private . to get your address and i will ship it to you for free.
no need to pay anything.

denim said:
Wow, $197.00 to ship one gallon of HCL to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! I get mine for $6.00 a gallon from a pools supply company, and it's delivered for free if I order over $50.00 worth. I guess we take it for granted here in the States just how lucky we are to have such easy availability of these types of things.

Wish you the best shammar, it is kind of you to offer.

Dennis
yes indeed. you are living in an amazing country. has many benifits you dont know them tell you compare,
many things worth to pay everything just to be belong to it.not only these small things. but many things bigger. i visited your country many times because i am working for one of US big internatunal chemical company. and i know everything and all differance between USA and other country. you must be thankful everyday that you belong to this country. and god bless Amarica.

Back