GOLD ORE AND AQUA REGİA - PLS HELP ME

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betul

P_20180418_122959.jpgP_20180418_123746.jpgP_20180418_124818.jpg

Hello, I would like to mention first, I am using google translate. There can be mistakes in the environs. As you can see in the picture, there is gold ore soil. I made a test and made sure it is gold. I want to get this gold with chemical process. I added 45 minutes and I took it out of January and cooled it down. I tried to neutralize the nitric acid by adding carbonate to it. Then I filtered the mixture. I added SMB to it and settled it. I waited for 2 days. And the result is as seen in the picture. I can not find the answer that I am wondering about in this process.1) For example, how much of this soil should I add to the Aqua regia which is prepared with 25% nitric acid 75% hydrochloric acid 2) Aqua regia 3) nitric what chemical I have to use to neutralize the acid and it must be aqua regia hot or cold mu 4) How can I be sure that the nitric acid is exhausted in aqua regia 5) I used SMB in Aqua regia process. In short, I want to learn the detailed process of the Aqua regia process.I apologize for asking too many questions.I am trying to process the current ore, but I have not been able to achieve it at all.I am sure that you have done something wrong.Many of the many I do research but I do not have the full knowledge. Please help me.

P_20180417_092814.jpgP_20180417_092922.jpg

Welcome to the forum.
Have you tried any methods of mechanical seperation? There is too much garbage in there to go straight to aqua regia. Who knows what you are dissolving, how much, or if it is even soluble. Eliminate as much junk as possible then decide how to go about getting the gold. There are other methods besides aqua regia that may work better given your feed material.
Study the forum and good luck.

IdahoMole said:
Welcome to the forum.
Have you tried any methods of mechanical seperation? There is too much garbage in there to go straight to aqua regia. Who knows what you are dissolving, how much, or if it is even soluble. Eliminate as much junk as possible then decide how to go about getting the gold. There are other methods besides aqua regia that may work better given your feed material.
Study the forum and good luck.

Thank you. Yes control in different ways. I did the screening. I tried washing. When I wash the soil and melt directly, the result is like the picture. Unfortunately I can not reach the perfect result. I started reviewing the forum. Everyone is talking about different method, I am very confused

Attachments

• P_20180418_160718.jpg
    P_20180418_160718.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 213
I was confused when I started this journey too.
Put your gold and chemicals away and study the forum. Read everything in the section about ores. Use the search box for terms like "gold ore", "concentrates", or "black sand" etc. It may take a few weeks but things will start to fall into place. It shouldn't take long to understand why AR is a bad choice. :D
When you think you have a process that will work for your situation I am sure there will be members here that would help you with the details.

Edited for clarity

I am suprised, that no one asked about this.

In the third picture, the one with the wet sand "ore" on your fingers.

If that is Aqua Regia on your bare hands, it is definately not safe. You should be wearing gloves.

Hopefully it was just water, to show what the material looks like when it is wet.

Grelko said:
I am suprised, that no one asked about this.

In the third picture, the one with the wet sand "ore" on your fingers.

If that is Aqua Regia on your bare hands, it is definately not safe. You should be wearing gloves.

Hopefully it was just water, to show what the material looks like when it is wet.

No in the first pictures the ore has not been processed yet. I just wanted to show the dry and wet state of the ore. And what I want to learn is the detailed description of the Aqua regia process for this ore. I have done this aqua regia operation in this vice. and the result of the settlement in the final image. I just wanted to help you do the right thing

Betul said:
No in the first pictures the ore has not been processed yet. I just wanted to show the dry and wet state of the ore. And what I want to learn is the detailed description of the Aqua regia process for this ore. I have done this aqua regia operation in this vice. and the result of the settlement in the final image. I just wanted to help you do the right thing

That's good to know. I was just making sure that you were being safe.

Back