Problem boiling ,,

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotencom

Hello, I am in the field of corrupt phones, in the shortage I do not separate the pieces, chases and cameras by a furnace that plays the phones inside the oven and the oven is a beanist and is a network of spinning inside the oven and drops the pieces in phones to down and so I disappeared the pieces of the bourgeover is so much to cut the whole pieces and everything that goes in the Taliacle dish is to take the chair of the burning processing, "said:" I am in the field of the bottom, "and I have been disappointed by the plate of the border and that is in the form of the whole, the most of his sterling and the solution to the burger operation after a guarding to the score of his solution to his own and his silver in a slow way to avoid the scourge of the saving or her narrow is a grill of the sauce of a bowder and a full part of the magnet and the introduction of the iron of the bowler is a lot of the path of the royal body to end the water of the hydrochloric and the Italian as well as enough to cover the bowler of the hydrochloric and the Italian. ,,, I am aware that there are a lot of metals but the gastric is so gold so I put the royal water directly but there is a problem that I did when I scanned the royal water and his depression very beautiful, the problem I think of her a bit of the Budris the aides that have already been made and the tiny the water of the tin mail with the hit to find that there is a bad again for gold !! But in a quite dimension, you experience me this problem repeatedly and I do not want to repeat work twice question: how do I can pull the whole gold from the first time ?? I have no problems in the sequence but the problem I can not take full gold from the first time, thank you very much

I think he's trying to drop gold from solution. He says every time he drops it he waits and tests it with tin or stannous and it's positive for gold. I don't think he neutralizing the excess nitric with urea.

At least that's my take away.

Hello, I am in the field of corrupt phones, in the shortage I do not separate the pieces, chases and cameras by a furnace that plays the phones inside the oven and the oven is a beanist and is a network of spinning inside the oven and drops the pieces in phones to down and so I disappeared the pieces of the bourgeover is so much to cut the whole pieces and everything that goes in the Taliacle dish is to take the chair of the burning processing, "said:" I am in the field of the bottom, "and I have been disappointed by the plate of the border and that is in the form of the whole, the most of his sterling and the solution to the burger operation after a guarding to the score of his solution to his own and his silver in a slow way to avoid the scourge of the saving or her narrow is a grill of the sauce of a bowder and a full part of the magnet and the introduction of the iron of the bowler is a lot of the path of the royal body to end the water of the hydrochloric and the Italian as well as enough to cover the bowler of the hydrochloric and the Italian. ,,, I am aware that there are a lot of metals but the gastric is so gold so I put the royal water directly but there is a problem that I did when I scanned the royal water and his depression very beautiful, the problem I think of her a bit of the Budris the aides that have already been made and the tiny the water of the tin mail with the hit to find that there is a bad again for gold !! But in a quite dimension, you experience me this problem repeatedly and I do not want to repeat work twice question: how do I can pull the whole gold from the first time ?? I have no problems in the sequence but the problem I can not take full gold from the first time, thank you very much

Melting scrap cell phone boards, dissolving in AR and no gold dropping, but the solution does not test positive for gold? In other words, where is my gold? Just my interpretation of the post.

Back