Zinc compound? ????????

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briatory

I was used a zinc compound it drop gold from cyanide solution very fast,when you add into solution, after 1mn of stirring leave the solution sitledown an 15m then get the cimentation out .
My question is what is this zinc compound its not heavy like metal zinc dust ?

Briatory said:
I was used a zinc compound it drop gold from cyanide solution very fast,when you add into solution, after 1mn of stirring leave the solution sitledown an 15m then get the cimentation out .
My question is what is this zinc compound its not heavy like metal zinc dust ?

I'm lost.

Hi , this is waht look like , not a heavy material.

Attachments

• 20190226_103140.jpg
    20190226_103140.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 144
  • 20190226_103133.jpg
    20190226_103133.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
If you type in technoflux reactivo into google you get plenty of hits in Spain and that’s only just across the Mediterranean from you.

I did a search for technoflux reactivo especial para precipitar oro de liquidos, and found this site. It's all in Spanish, so I don't know if it will help. All products in the US are required to have an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) or something similar that describes safety precautions related to the product. You might contact Kirman and request a copy if it's available there.

https://tienda.kirman.com/cáustico-reactivo-technoflux-para-precipitar-oro-de-líquidos-bote-1-kg-ref-031042

Dave

Back