Finding a specific vendor on eBay

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4metals

Staff member
Supporting Member
Is there any way to put an eBay vendors name into a search to see all they are listing? Not when you find one thing and click to see all other auctions but to put in the name and get a listing?

Is there any way to put an eBay vendors name into a search to see all they are listing? Not when you find one thing and click to see all other auctions but to put in the name and get a listing?

You can also do http://www.ebay.com/usr/<username>
It needs to be URL encoded if there are special characters in the name.

4metals, please don't double post. Someone will be along to answer your question. By making multiple posts it spreads information around making it harder for future readers to find....

Couldn't help it. I blame my dad and uncles for the inherited sarcasm! :p

I just wish it was easier to convey in text!! :lol:

UncleBenBen said:
4metals, please don't double post. Someone will be along to answer your question. By making multiple posts it spreads information around making it harder for future readers to find....

Couldn't help it. I blame my dad and uncles for the inherited sarcasm! :p

I just wish it was easier to convey in text!! :lol:

28 laughs in this single post LOL

Barren Realms 007 said:
Uh oh you have been warrned by the mod's. Be careful and don't let it happen again or you might be banned from the forum. :p

Let's hope not!!
I could just see a 4metals ban being followed by dissention in the ranks... :shock:
A flop... a quarrel... :evil:
An all out coup! :twisted:

Thar'd be mutiny on the Bounty, Cap'n Bligh!!!
Garrrrr!!!!

Haha haha! Ooooh man, I crack myself up sometimes. :lol: :mrgreen: :roll:

Latest posts

Back