Business Cards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx

Hello guys,
For those who refine gold as an income/business, I would like to know, is it useful to have a business card ?

I'm wondering because it seems that customers will be less likely to loose your # if you have a card.

Well, tell me what you think...

Here's my current model, but I haven't buy it yet, I'm still looking for improvements.

Attachments

• business card1.JPG
    business card1.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 615
Well, Noxx, I've designed a few business cards in my time, sooo....

Here's a few thoughts...

Like the look, but how many diamonds are you going to be buying or selling? If the cards are to be distributed to people/businesses for pickup/purchase of PM scrap, maybe a computer illustration or jewelry (broken ring photo?) would be better.

A listing of items you want/buy would remind them months down the road of a way to dispose of their items. Try to keep it on the front... people don't look on the backs of business cards!

By the way, with today's inkjets, MS Word, and some Avery blank business cards, anyone can create their own pretty inexpensively.

:p

You're right Chuck... I don't plan buying any diamonds lol but gold.

And we got a free inkjet printer from a friend, I could use that one.

And I will change the diamonds picture...

if you have a local high school close to you check if they have a graphic arts program. I work in a school and I get my business cards for $.10 a piece or $1 per sheet. Cheap.

Chuck has not logged into the forum in over six years. Perhaps a PM would be a better method to ask him questions.

If you look at the link in the sig Galenrog I don't think he's really interested in the cards that were designed.

Not here any longer...

... and I reported his target to google spam report. It will hurt him. :twisted:

Göran

anachronism said:
If you look at the link in the sig Galenrog I don't think he's really interested in the cards that were designed.

I probably would have spotted that, but I had not yet had my third coffee.

Thank you to my favorite Swede for deleting yet another spammer. Will be in your part of the world for a nephews wedding next year. Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Faroe Islands. If I get anywhere near Stockholm, I'll send you a PM.

galenrog said:
anachronism said:

I probably would have spotted that, but I had not yet had my third coffee.

Ah yes, many are the mornings when I know exactly how you feel. :D

galenrog said:
Thank you to my favorite Swede for deleting yet another spammer. Will be in your part of the world for a nephews wedding next year. Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Faroe Islands. If I get anywhere near Stockholm, I'll send you a PM.
Do that, but Stockholm... that's 700 km to the south. :D I'm living close to the land of the midnight sun, more exactly in Umeå.

Sounds like a nice trip and I wish you welcome to Sweden.

Göran

Back