Business Facts and Figures...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nōnāgintā trēs

Can anyone please tell me how correct or close to being correct I am?

Ruffly...

20 cellphones= 1g. fine gold
4 or 5 processors= 1g. fine gold
30 RAM cards= 1g. fine gold

I know I might be a little off... But based on these figures if your paying more than

.50cents per cell phone
$2 or $3 per processor
.20 or .30 cents per RAM card

YOU WILL BE LOSING OUT
Please correct me if you have the actual numbers.
Thank you!

nōnāgintā trēs said:

Ruffly...

I know I might be a little off... But based on these figures if your paying more than

.50cents per cell phone
$2 or $3 per processor

YOU WILL BE LOSING OUT
Thank you!
You won't find what you are looking for here - as it is clear you are 'fishing' for some 'magic numbers' (from all your posts asking basically the same thing).

All the data you want is contained in the forum - take time and do a search, don't just join the forum and ask for all this info, you won't be welcomed very long.

I'd say that your "if you pay more than this" pricing sounds like prices I would never pay (because, as you say, I would be losing out...), but to get the refining numbers, you had best do some research before asking more questions.

MMFJ said:
nōnāgintā trēs said:

Ruffly...

.50cents per cell phone
$2 or $3 per processor

YOU WILL BE LOSING OUT
Thank you!
You won't find what you are looking for here - as it is clear you are 'fishing' for some 'magic numbers' (from all your posts asking basically the same thing).

All the data you want is contained in the forum - take time and do a search, don't just join the forum and ask for all this info, you won't be welcomed very long.

I'd say that your "if you pay more than this" pricing sounds like prices I would never pay (because, as you say, I would be losing out...), but to get the refining numbers, you had best do some research before asking more questions.

Asking questions is "DOING RESEARCH"!!
I'm not looking for "magic numbers" I'm trying to figure my facts and costs. Clearly you are all knowing and ILLUMINATED with knowlege! Since you are so important and all knowing please don't waste your time responding to my questions or posts anymore!

MMFJ said:

In this particular post he wasn't asking for a magical list or specific numbers, he was just simply asking if he was in the ballpark.

The numbers he posted suggests that he has in fact studied something he found somewhere. But what I am more confused about is how you can tell him that all the data he wants is contained in this forum. Yet right above you told him:
MMFJ said:
You won't find what you are looking for here
. You might want to be consistent in what you say, it can be confusing to some people, specially those that visit this forum from other countries and speak English as a second language. I think I remember reading in one of your posts that you are in South America currently, maybe I am wrong, but if that is the case you should know exactly what I am talking about. How confusing is it for those you speak with, when you are speaking Spanish as your second language?

nōnāgintā trēs said:

Ruffly...

It really sounds like he did do some research and is now asking if he's in the ballpark or not. He's in fact re-checking whatever information he has found, he is asking for verification, not a list, not specific numbers. In any case MMFJ, I thought your primary interest is scrapping, not refining. If that is the case, how can you say what you might pay to refine any given material, when you don't in fact refine yourself. At least that's the impression I get, if I am wrong please feel free to correct me.

I hate seeing people berated when not deserved and doesn't seem to be done in the spirit of constructive criticism. If I might make a suggestion, because it seems like you are responding based on his other posts. Take each post separately, allow for people to change and grow, it might end up serving you better in the long run. But when you berate someone in the way you have, for something they were not doing in this particular post it just sounds like you are basing how you feel towards the person who posted on previous posts. The way you talk makes it seem, at least to me, as if you are playing at being a moderator, and not as an individual contributing to a professional forum. You might want to lay your badge down and be a little more constructive in your criticism.

Oh, and quote="nōnāgintā trēs, you are learning and getting closer to the answers you are looking for. There are so many different ways to process material, some being more expensive than others, that you will not know exactly how much you will make off any given material until you, yourself, actually process it. Unless you are looking for information so you are armed when you take your material to a refiner. If that is the case, it's more important to properly represent your melt,

Scott

trēs nōnāgintā,

"Clearly you are all knowing and ILLUMINATED with knowlege! Since you are so important and all knowing please don't waste your time responding to my questions or posts anymore!"

With responses like this noboby here may be answering any of your questions here, because with this kind of response and the use of the language you have using on the forum, if you keep this up you will not be a member here very long.

I suggest you read the forum rules and follow them, clean up your language, and be repectful to the other members if you wish to continue to enjoy this forum.

Butcher

nōnāgintā trēs said:
[Asking questions is "DOING RESEARCH"!!
I'm not looking for "magic numbers" I'm trying to figure my facts and costs. Clearly you are all knowing and ILLUMINATED with knowlege! Since you are so important and all knowing please don't waste your time responding to my questions or posts anymore!

Sweet, sounds good to me, though i think this is the first time anyway. :roll: :lol:

Lots of hugs and kisses

Deano

SBrown said:

The numbers he posted suggests that he has in fact studied something he found somewhere. But what I am more confused about is how you can tell him that all the data he wants is contained in this forum. Yet right above you told him:

MMFJ said:
You won't find what you are looking for here

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihzp55Cuo7M[/youtube]

butcher said:
trēs nōnāgintā,

"Clearly you are all knowing and ILLUMINATED with knowlege! Since you are so important and all knowing please don't waste your time responding to my questions or posts anymore!"

With responses like this noboby here may be answering any of your questions here, because with this kind of response and the use of the language you have using on the forum, if you keep this up you will not be a member here very long.

I suggest you read the forum rules and follow them, clean up your language, and be repectful to the other members if you wish to continue to enjoy this forum.

Butcher

I felt my responce to being told...
"You won't find what you are looking for here" - "you are 'fishing' for some 'magic numbers'" "don't just join the forum and ask for all this info, you won't be welcomed very long"

was appropriot. I didn't use foul language and I showed him the same respect he showed me. I hope you say something to him before you ban me for defending myself good Sir!

nōnāgintā trēs,
The foul language was from two of your other posts, one of which I edited the other is still there, as far as the member and his response to your request, I would have to agree with you he could have stated it differently, it did not come across as a helpful answer, or a very welcome response, but also if we do not get the answer we are looking for by asking a question then it is our duty to search for it and find the answer ourselves.

When I spoke to you, I was speaking to you, I do not care what another member has said (right or wrong), your response was from your agitation and was picking a battle, and my job is to nip that in the bud if I see it, if you did not like what he said or believed he was wrong tell him, that you believe him to be wrong and then thank him for his help.

But do not get frustrated and pick battles.

nōnāgintā trēs,
I am sure you are a gentleman, please use your gentlemanly manners on this forum, and show us what a man you are and can be, rise above acting like a school boy with a chip on his shoulder, or like a school boy having to use foul language to make a joke, or make a statement.

I do not choose favors, all members on this forum I consider to be my friend, new and old members, until they show me they do not wish to be friends. Welcome to the forum my friend, please consider my advise as your friend.
I do not think we need to discuss this any further.

Can anyone here on the forum help nōnāgintā trēs with his request, or maybe point him to a direction to begin studying?
It is not easy being new member to a forum; please help him out if you can.

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called I'm stupid---I thiought I could spam this board. Guess I was wrong! could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here cell phone jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers

Like all the rest, this moron has been banned.

Harold

Is the above post spam?

Seems to be out of place. I don't recommend that any one click the link. It is not part of this forum content.

Mr S Brown AND Mr Butcher. You both have a magical way with words. We can only hope that we can all raise the bar this high. Well done.....Again.

Back