My recycling and refining business data

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjavanb123

All,

After meeting with the refinery, they offered me the furnace, filteration and their equipments they used to recover gold, silver, palladium and copper from PCBs, also teaching me how to recover those metals from PCBs for total price of $55,000 and If I get PCBs at $2.26 per lbs, this is a mix of all types of motherboards, would this be feasible?

The price of full system and purchasing price of PCBs.

Regards,
Kevin

kjavanb123 said:
All,

After meeting with the refinery, they offered me the furnace, filteration and their equipments they used to recover gold, silver, palladium and copper from PCBs, also teaching me how to recover those metals from PCBs for total price of $55,000 and If I get PCBs at $2.26 per lbs, this is a mix of all types of motherboards, would this be feasible?

The price of full system and purchasing price of PCBs.

Regards,
Kevin
Hi Kevin.
My advice is not to do it alone.
If you can find a partner with know how, AND pay a pro, (maybe Arthur) to have a look at the equipmemt ,and listen what a pro will say about the price and the equipment.
What does you ekspect your monthly pay check must be?
This question is importend because only if you calculate from the "bottom line" you find out how mutch you may produce to get these ciffer.
I collect e scrap for free and i am here because it is facinating with refining , if it was about the money there are 1000 better ways than refining.
Sorry Harold, but i havent figured out how to use a spell check, but i feel i have to give Kevin an answer, i hope im forgiven.
Best regarts from Henrik

All,

Considering the small quantity of ewaste we get I am discussing toll refining with the seller.

Regards,
Kevin

Back