electronics recycler Blue Oak Resources?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scwiers

I've been following this startup for several years:

http://www.recyclingtoday.com/blueoak-resources-arkansas-escrap-plant.aspx

Does anyone on this list have direct experience with them? They were building an electronics refining plant in Osceola AK that was to feature state-of-the-art digs. Not much seems to have happened there since a year or so ago when they were visited by a certain former US Veep. In particular, what became of their 'mobile processing units' across the US plan?

I'm asking this not as a 'PM refiner', but from a policy perspective, whether or not at this point the Arkansas DFA (Development Finance Authority) can genuinely expect returns in future tax revenue, or whether their DFA would have been better creating cash incentives for brewers and distillers, as happens in Michigan. Or doing nothing. As I don't know besides what I find on google, if anybody has an inside status on Blue Oak, I'd be grateful.

Private replies are fine.

Reading through all the politically correct terms about being green and hearing tax credit this and tax credit that i would say it was nothing more than an investment and tax scam for profit. If it wasn't the free market would have done and has fulfilled this idea without the need for all the subsidiaries. Think Solyndra!

Back