My Christmas presents, boards, ram, cpu..

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

archeonist

Hi guys,

Today the postman brought me a package. It was a big box containing some pc parts I purchased on the internet. Normally I don't buy stuff, it just isn't interesting for the money. But on the other hand it is just a hobby, I like to recover gold, and if I break even it's fine.

I knew there were some interesting things in this lot. On the picture I saw a pentium pro and a lot of interesting boards but I couldn't see everything. I gambled to pay 75 euro for this lot including shipping.
There was not one pentium pro, but five! And far more interesting boards. Two of the boards contain a LSI chip, one ceramic, and one black fibre. What are those and should I scrap or resell them?
For me a great Christmas present :D

Attachments

• DSC_0495.JPG
    DSC_0495.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0496.JPG
    DSC_0496.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0497.JPG
    DSC_0497.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0498.JPG
    DSC_0498.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 268
  • DSC_0499.JPG
    DSC_0499.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 268
Well I don't know what 75 euro converts to dollars but I would think you can make money off that lot just by reselling it by the lots. Good buy there without a doubt.

Edit, that equals to about 78 dollars.

Humm, the PP's will bring 125 bucks alone on ebay.

Looks like a good lot.

To the lower left of the PPro looks like there are a couple of EISA-cards (upper and lower rows of gold fingers). Those can fetch good money on eBay. 20-30 euro for a graphic card for example.

Göran

Back