Almost 15 gallons of Nitric Acid 42° In Hutchinson KS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smanche

I spent almost $300 on this plus a $200 deposit on the barrel last year. I have a ton of silver that I was planning on refining before I realized that the time invested wasn't worth it to me and I auctioned off all my silver. I only used about a gallon of it. Asking $225 cash and local pickup only. I'll also throw in the hand pump I used to siphon it out. Paid $40 for it an only used once.

UncleBenBen said:
Obviously too busy staring at beakers filled with gold! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Hah! Well, because of that reason, I need to this gentleman to get back on here and see my message!

kurtak said:
smanche has not been back on the forum since march 3rd - hopefully he comes back & see's your PM to him

Kurt

I hope so! I saw he hadnt been on in a week when I sent it...but, if he is getting out of refining, he may not check on here again until it crosses his mind. That is a pretty good deal on nitric compared to what I have done in the past..and with Hutch only being an hour away from me... Yeah. That'd be a great deal!

Sold!

(not that a million people were jumpin all over this or anything :lol: )

If you come back and read this, hope yoy enjoy your trip, and cant wait to biy some scrap from you when you return!

Back