Chemical process

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum Muhammad.
One point to remember is that while cyanide is a useful tool in recovery it has its limitations such as only recovering visible gold and is also highly toxic.

Yes I know cyanide is very dangerous thanks for care. I will use
Every precaution. If you have any process to recover gold with cyanide please send me
Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9060 using Tapatalk

nickvc said:
Welcome to the forum Muhammad.
One point to remember is that while cyanide is a useful tool in recovery it has its limitations such as only recovering visible gold and is also highly toxic.
I know cyanide is very dangerous. Thanks for advice. I will use Every precaution. If you have any process
Please comment in detail

Shahzad

Shahzad,

If you would like to be helped in your quest to refine gold from e-waste using cyanide it would be best if you told us something about your process and how you are currently processing your e-scrap. Do you have a system for collecting scrap components? Do you have any equipment to de-populate the boards and or granulate the boards? What is your final goal, gold and silver recovery or are you looking to recover copper as well?

Please describe what you have and how you plan to process this material. Why have you chosen cyanide as your best option? Cyanide is definitely an option, but not the only option.

When you get back with some details, you will get much more attention and help.

As 4metals said it's an option.

However it's an option that is extremely dependent upon the type of escrap you are processing. In addition to the things that 4metals asked for would you please be specific about the types of escrap you would be looking to process with cyanide?

Regards

Jon

4metals said:
Shahzad,

If you would like to be helped in your quest to refine gold from e-waste using cyanide it would be best if you told us something about your process and how you are currently processing your e-scrap. Do you have a system for collecting scrap components? Do you have any equipment to de-populate the boards and or granulate the boards? What is your final goal, gold and silver recovery or are you looking to recover copper as well?

Please describe what you have and how you plan to process this material. Why have you chosen cyanide as your best option? Cyanide is definitely an option, but not the only option.

When you get back with some details, you will get much more attention and help.
Hi 4metals

First thing the cyanide is not my only choice. if any other chemical that is safe than cyenide most welcome but not aqua regia, acid proxide
And about the pcb de population i haven't need to de populate pcb i have telecom board that is gold plated. my purpose is to dissolve gold selectively with cyanide.
Now come to the gold recovery point
Please reply to me gold recovery process

Regards
Shahzad

Shahzad,

Are you looking to do this on a commercial scale or a hobby scale? The reason the answer is important is the approach you will need to take. Do you have any ability to measure concentrations of cyanide in solution?

muhammad Shahzad said:
Hi 4metals

First thing the cyanide is not my only choice. if any other chemical that is safe than cyenide most welcome but not aqua regia, acid proxide
And about the pcb de population i haven't need to de populate pcb i have telecom board that is gold plated. my purpose is to dissolve gold selectively with cyanide.
Now come to the gold recovery point
Please reply to me gold recovery process

Regards
Shahzad

"Safe" is a relative word, meaning that no chemical used for dissolving Gold is completely safe.

Why should someone sit there and type out a step-by-step guide for you ?

The way this forum works is

1. YOU do the research, try the search button
2. YOU do the small experiments to familiarize yourself with the processes and results
3. YOU demonstrate to the forum that you are working safely and carefully and have built up a bit of experience. Now you are part of the community.
4. You ask for help with specific parts of the recovery process and you will get flooded with detailed answers and general advice.

OR . . .

You pay someone who's job it is to set up Gold recovery operations to help you.

Kernels was putting it politely.

We are more than happy to help however you will get a much better response by helping yourself and asking for additional information. Nobody on here is here just to dish out ready made solutions for people. That given, we are more than willing to help people who help themselves.

Jon

4metals said:
Shahzad,

Are you looking to do this on a commercial scale or a hobby scale? The reason the answer is important is the approach you will need to take. Do you have any ability to measure concentrations of cyanide in solution?
4metals

Yes for commercial scale. i haven't knowledge about concentration of cyanide solution. i am new in this field

Cyanide Process is Dangerous as you know and you have little bit knowledge about it. You should need more experience for that and this forum is best for new and professionals recyclers.
Have you tried burning process for telecom boards that is being used for commercial bases in region

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

m.iftikhar447 said:
Cyanide Process is Dangerous as you know and you have little bit knowledge about it. You should need more experience for that and this forum is best for new and professionals recyclers.
Have you tried burning process for telecom boards that is being used for commercial bases in region

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk
Mr m.iftikhar

My plan is stripe gold selectively with cyanide From telecom board
And resale to scraper.
If you describe cyanide gold recovery process it would be

Shahzad,

I think your best path forward would be to begin collecting this material and begin some small scale testing. What you have not yet done is tell us here about what equipment you have assembled or what skills you possess to pull this thing off. The result of your resistance to answer these questions means no-one here will take you serious.

Think about this for one minute, you are a member of a forum which will, if you do as you are asked, support you technically if you demonstrate that you are willing to do the work. Where else on the internet, or anywhere for that matter, do you think you will get that kind of offer? Don't waste a lot of time on this because the answer is no where!!!

This forum has many members who learned their refining skills here by reading and making some effort. We have helped a good number of people attain their refining goals. All have put in more effort than you have to get started. The answers to some of your questions have already been discussed here in detail, it is up to you to find this information and apply it. Start in the library, download a book and read some threads. Then come back and detail your process, your accomplishments and then ask questions and you will be helped.

But your comment;
If you describe cyanide gold recovery process it would be appropriate
is really not appropriate. You are staring at a wonderful opportunity, but you have to play by our rules.

Looking at the photos muhammad, it might be better to sell these instead of attempting refining.

You might make more $ that way, IF you have a good supply, and can find a buyer.

The photos are low resolution, but if the gold plating is what it looks like ...

Back