how to recover gold from borex flux kit I mean I refined gold using borex process I want to recover gold from borex kit

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naveenchary

[url[/url]how to recover gold from borex flux kit I mean I refined gold using borex flux process I want to recover gold from borex flux kit will there any gold in borex kit sorry for my english

Please do not double post. I have removed the two other postings.

Read the rules and introduction.

Anything you want to know is already written, do a search and study.

Göran

I have to say your question makes little sense, it’s a translation problem, and it’s pointless just guessing what exactly you are asking as we may give bad or dangerous advice unintentionally.
Please get someone who speaks good English to translate properly what you are asking, you may well then get advice or pointed in the right direction for further reading.

Borax is borax is borax!!! it's, by far, the most common fluxing ingredient used for melting in the PM refining industry. In 50 years and many 1000s of melts and fire assays, I've used borax for melting about everything except maybe pure silver when I was casting bars. Using borax is nothing new. Everybody has always used it a a flux to melt just about everything. About every flux mixture contains and always has contained borax.

Environmentalists in other countries have been calling the use of borax a miraculous new replacement "process" for mercury in order to get small miners to stop using mercury. This "process" is common and has been used for centuries. I agree with getting rid of the mercury but the 2 things have totally different uses. The mercury is a collector and the borax is simply a flux. Different as apples and oranges.

OK so bored went from potentially board to Borax - priceless. :lol:

On a side note I could just picture Chris punching the shift +1 buttons when he typed that post. 8) 8)

Back