Patent for Ellectrolytic cell outlines several different

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobleMetalWorks

I was reading patents and came across this, nothing really new, the patent is really for the design of the cell, but the patent does outline several different ways of recovering precious metals using different acids under different conditions. Interesting in understand the different electrolytic processes.

----- Edited and added link -----

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4606797.html

SBrown said:
I was reading patents and came across this, nothing really new, the patent is really for the design of the cell, but the patent does outline several different ways of recovering precious metals using different acids under different conditions. Interesting in understand the different electrolytic processes.

Did you forget a link?

Edit; I see you put it in another post.

Jim

jimdoc said:
SBrown said:

Did you forget a link?

Edit; I see you put it in another post.

Jim

That was a totally different patent than what I intended to post here, I edited and posted the link. Sorry about that, thank you for catching it. He outlines many different hydro-electrolytic metallurgy processes. I specifically liked the different operating specs for the multiple acids used in the cell for different stripping or refining configurations.

Back