Golden Finger Slayer....!!!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modtheworld44

Cut's 1/2" steel rod and 1/4" sheet metal.Has a 12"cutting deck and lock down disk.
AND
Gold fingers
computer boards
:G

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00304.JPG
    DSC00304.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 339
patnor1011 said:

patnor1011

Thanks,it cost me $152.94.I think it will definitely pay for it's self in no time at all.Here's you a picture of what I was using.Let me tell you that after 4,000 cuts with even these being spring loaded,I still slightly hurt the next morning.I want hurt no more now though.Now I just got to build my mini shaker table,I got 8 1/2 lbs of black BGA epoxy's to incinerate.I got this beast at Northern Tool encase any body else is wanting one.Thanks for your time and glad I could share with yall.

modtheworld44

Attachments

• DSC00301.JPG
    DSC00301.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 306
Very useful tool, makes removal of fingers from cards a breeze.
Just be mindful where you put your fingers because it will remove them from your hand just as effortlessly.

I am waiting for mine, it is smaller variety but finally after years of using tin scissors I want to treat my hands to a little relief from hard work. Your one is much better from what I am getting but it is still upgrade for me anyway.

Back