guys....what do you think?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superten67

can this possibly be real?i detect a well as refine for a hobby and have an explorer se pro and feel i really cant go wrong as have found some nice stuff including a silver charles the first shilling from 1536 as one of my best finds.....but ive just seen this on ebay and wonder could i improve my finds rate dramatically?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Long-range-gold-detector-filter-reflector-gold-aura-/150969972935?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item232682f8c7

this cant be right........can it?

---Our tests shows the aura is starting to get visible after 2 months.---

so if you burried yourself gold to test the working of this thing, it will take the exact time to know that bthing doesnt work as to get you out of from ebay and paypal protection (45 day for both) ... that should ring you a bell....

This is a private listing, so what is your connection

Edit to add my new toy

Attachments

• xray_glasses.jpg
    xray_glasses.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 410
By golly I hope that thing is just pseudo science, or I will have to find a gold filter to filter the light shining from my buried gold.

Call me a skeptic, you would have to come up with some kind of proof before I would believe you could see a light coming off from buried gold with a filter and a camera, so I say my gold is safe where it is buried and it will stay there for now.

I would put more stock in finding gold in cows milk, where cows graze on alfalfa, than from finding buried gold and treasures with a light filter and looking for infrared emissions from buried gold with a digital camera, but then again why waste my time, just pour the milk on my cereal.

So I suppose this thing really goes nuts when you walk down the street in any city, with all the electronics gold out there. LOL!

silversaddle1 said:
So I suppose this thing really goes nuts when you walk down the street in any city, with all the electronics gold out there. LOL!

nop... gold must be burried for a least 2 month or the magic doesnt work

I am pretty sure the Leprechaun's hold the patent for that thing.

Jim

Attachments

• SBOAC3S64P.use.jpg
    SBOAC3S64P.use.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 394
butcher said:
I would put more stock in finding gold in cows milk, where cows graze on alfalfa
Oh, wow, I'm excited! A new place to find gold! ;)

Now, that is Alfalfa (from a Farm, which is Chewed and Ground for a certain Time), when recovered from an Udder and then the Cows Milk part is removed, you get gold??......

So let's see if I got this right.....

AF + CGT - CM = AU!

(actually, I think one of the secrets to all this is that you have to get the resultant from a small udder - so the result is "Au" :idea: )

Keith1973 said:
Hmmm I also see that there is also a " No Return " notice as well in this listing.

yeah thats what i thought but i sold somehing with paypal that wasnt even on ebay and paypal upheld a complaint 2 months later so surely theres your protection?

lol i sent this guy a message asking if he knew wether or not any of the people who had purchased these had recently escaped institutional care?
he said by that remark i assume you dont think they work?
i hope the fact that i didnt reply answered his question,i also asked about having one on approval or if i wasnt happy would i get a full gaurantee of my money back?he never answered.
but if its not fit for purpose ebay or paypal have to give you your money back dont they?

superten67 said:
lol i sent this guy a message asking if he knew wether or not any of the people who had purchased these had recently escaped institutional care?
he said by that remark i assume you dont think they work?
i hope the fact that i didnt reply answered his question,i also asked about having one on approval or if i wasnt happy would i get a full gaurantee of my money back?he never answered.
but if its not fit for purpose ebay or paypal have to give you your money back dont they?

lol you realy hope for that to work ... you asnwer below
ericrm said:
---Our tests shows the aura is starting to get visible after 2 months.---

so to know if it works you will have to burry gold and wait two monts, it will take the exact time to know that thing doesnt work as to make sure youget out of ebay and paypal protection (45 day for both)

it is sad, but your not alone, to see how much poeple desesperatly want to beleive in something that just doesnt make sence because it seem so wonderfull. when i said your not alone ,i realy mean it ,i have start refinning because of the cpu list .... :roll:

My bet is it is as good as they claim throughout the entire ad......

In the text they say
Our tests shows the aura is starting to get visible after 2 months.

and in the picture they say
9C burried 1 months 70cm deep
(which shows with a bright glow, right in the front of the picture.

If you really need more info on how it works, guess you need to buy it and just see how great it is.

Another thing to do is send the guy this message.....
Wow, I'm glad I ran across your product! My uncle (dad, cousin, brother - you choose....) just passed away and we all know he was a miser saving gold in his backyard for the last 20 years or more. Now we can find his gold FAST! Please reply back with a quote for your FASTEST shipping as I want to experience the 'aura' of gold immediately!

Wonder what response that would get......

To me, aura is one of those BS buzz words that is associated with alchemy. I put it in the same category as map dowsing or pendulum projecting or unassayable ores or, etc., etc. I spent 2 years of my life, 24/7, listening to this crap and, I assure you, it is all crap.

sub atomic gold particles collected by mono-nuclear mitosis on the ganglionic nerve tissues of premature newts.

Geo said:
sub atomic gold particles collected by mono-nuclear mitosis on the ganglionic nerve tissues of premature newts.

That's why witches put them in stews AHHHH. :lol: :lol:

This looks like my moon filters for my telescope.

Eric

2 months you say?
I do have couple of fairly large cemeteries around. Plenty of people got buried with gold teeth or wedding rings.
I would have it tested in under hour after delivery.
The only aura (visible on cc statement) is aura of stupidity surrounding person who buy this.

lol thats funny.
i wouldnt mind but if it was say £50 he might sell lots of them as people would take a punt but for 450 quid he's got no chance you could buy a new detector and be certain of finding metal(if it was there).

Back