Found a large gold ring

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dellrugby

I was very lucky to find this ring for a friend in the middle of no where. The owner had a 1 ounce nugget, his wife and and he cut it on half and wore them around their necks for a year while engaged. When they got married, they crafted the two halves into large wedding rings. He lost his ring in a large sand mountain call the singing sands of Qatar. In a miracle, I was able to find the ring after a few hours of Metal detecting. Enjoy!

Mission impossible hunt, helped someone find their large Gold Wedding ring with sentimental value in the middle of a mountain of sand!

https://youtu.be/MFE-uuKBKCg

Please check it out!

I love the happy ending story, in this case the sentimental value attached to it made it a special adventure. I wish my first and only try to find a gold bracelet (no sentimental value, cousin of a friend) would have turned up positive like yours.

In your case you must have had a great deal of luck, almost a miracle as you say. I can only image how good tested the beer you guys had after.

In my case I had to search a fairly high mineralized area, after one year, and since it is a small farm the tractor went on in a couple of times already. If I would had find it I would surely bragged about it for a while.

Marco

edit: spelling

Back