Fitzgeralds Long range metal Detectors

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some years ago I received their promotional material in response to a request. Their pricing is so expensive, however, that I, 1. can't afford it, and, 2. Am not willing to risk their money-back guarantee for such an amount.
Nevertheless, I've never been able to make myself throw away their materials because it's so intriguing. What if their claims are really true?

Silly. I haven't looked specifically at Fitzgeralds' claims - but I have seen many "long range detector" ads in a number of magazines I have subscribed to or read over the years. One ad I paraded around at work to give all my engineers a chuckle - The picture showed a standard model, very recognizable (low dollar) signal generator, modified with an extra BNC jack for connection of the "sensor probe". The claim was that this "long range detector" could find gold under 75 feet of solid rock! As with any outrageous claim - I take the position of my friends in Missouri - "Show Me"!

Back