Garrett Infinium LS

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Purchased the Garrett Infinium LS which arrived in yesterdays mail, been fooling around with it ever since.

Here is what I found, my Village must have been built over a garbage dump.

About the most interesting thing so far is that I just passed my Infinium over a large chunk of cat comb, much to my surprise I could hear a faint tone from the phones. Switched the machine over to Iron Check and complete silence, indicating a good target.

Any of you Ontario detector buffs care to hook up for an expedition into the abandoned silver mines of Cobalt in the spring let me know.

Then I would like to head to BC in the fall when the rivers and streams are running with low water levels to hunt for gold and nuggets, area of interest would be the Coalmont and Princeton, the Tulameen and Silmilkameen Rivers ( Gold and Platinum ) working towards Hedley BC then working that small river ( gold ) where the Monk used to live in a cave. Finally the Asnola Valley heading south toward the American border, this is mostly Indian reserve but could be hunted with discretion.

A bit on the Hedley Monk he is a US citizen who at one time worked as a social worker turned Tibetan Monk, his name is Leon the first time that he resided in the cave was 13 years 5 of which he had no human contact. Leon left the cave for a couple of years returning for another 8 years.

The cave is not really a cave but a tunnel bored through the mountain to allow passage of a headstock made from wood the water it transported from above generated power for the mine mill below.

There's gold in them there hills and I'm gonna get me some.

Best Regards
Gill

Check out this video Gil. It shows an infinium (and a couple others) being used to find gold in a tailings pile. The infinium's part is about the mid way point (only 10 mins or so overall)

-Lance

** EDIT ** Added video link :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAEGXPzj6Rc

Darshevo, I see no link to a video.

Gill, I so wish I could spend some time up your way. Finding something or not, we would have a blast. I talk to people all over the world that I have never met. You are in my top 5 to meet in person if I get the chance.

Happy hunting!

Back