• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any Commodore 64 fans out there...??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denim

Supporting Member
To any who might be interested I have a Commodore 64 computer, Commodore 1541 floppy drive, Commodore monitor, Commodore cassette tape deck, and power supply for computer (64), and a variety of cables meant for use with this (I plugged some of them into the round ports on the back of some of the pieces).

I have no idea if this works or not. It came to me in recent haul. This equipment is free to anyone who wants it. Local (San Francisco, CA) pickup would be best as shipping costs kill. However, if you pay the shipping I will gladly ship it to any collector of this type of stuff.

Just hoping someone might be able to get some use out of this antique equipment.

Happy trails mates!

Dennis

Commodore 1541 floppy drive.jpg
Commodore 64 system.jpg
Commodore 64 computer.jpg

Definitely worth saving, put it on eBay either in separate lots or as one big lot, start at 1 dollar, buyer pays for shipping or local pickup and I guarantee it will sell.

Göran

Yeah, I just might do that. I was hoping to avoid the burden of ebay though. I tried to contact a 'Commodore 64 Fan Club' through their 'contact us' link but when I hit send the little 'busy' spinning wheel just kept on spinning. That was a bummer because they like donations.

Dennis

Another good machine was saved from the acid dip. :D

Well done!

Göran

g_axelsson said:
Another good machine was saved from the acid dip. :D

Well done!

Göran

I came across this and now I feel bad :cry: :(

I just tore one apart the other day. It didn't have the tape deck, but everything else was there, keyboard, monitor, disc drive, ice hockey, even the box it came in.... and everything still worked.

On a good note, the chips are still on the boards.

I too am a C64 geek. I have at least two full working systems, plus drives and tape decks. I even have a working Vic20! They will not see acid in my life. These were my PS4/Xbox.
Edit: I just realized I don’t have a Commodore monitor for them anymore. I been using TVs. Guess that goes on the needed list. :roll:

Back