• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[SOLD] Any Interest In These Intel Processors Before I Refine Them?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapparts

Hello members,

Do anyone have a use for these processors before I take them to the slaughterhouse? I have 3 of them. That is not my eBay ad below, I just wanted to show what they look like. I will take photos soon.

Two of them weigh 90g each, and the other one is a smaller one and weigh 58g. Total weight approximately 238g.

PM your offer. I prefer PayPal.

I can ship for FREE to anywhere in the lower 48 States.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-3MTC-904...746737&hash=item33d5f6f3e4:g:~bcAAOSwk6ZZq~tl

If nobody here wants them, sell them on eBay. You will be disappointed with the little bit of gold they contain.
The heat spreader brings more scrap value than the gold, if I recall correctly

Edit: grammar..., and spelling...

Topher_osAUrus said:
If nobody here wants them, sell them on eBay. You will be disappointed with the little bit of gold they contain.
The heat spreader brings more scrap value than the gold, if I recall correctly

Edit: grammar..., and spelling...
Yeah. I took pictures already and I'm going to eBay them. I'm about to depopulate green boards I have and something told me to look these boards up, and that's when I found this on eBay. Hopefully I can get at least $20 for them instead of refining them and getting $3 worth of gold.

scrapparts

Back