• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boards for sale in michigan mid grade and higher

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schomisch05

Hello, looking to sell some circuit boards ranging from mid grade and on up. I can send pictures to anyone interested in the michigan area. I have weights on the higher end boards, but the mid and peripheral ect are just bulk. Any questions message me here or text 989-339-7156

Thanks and hope to make someones day :)

With that phone number, send Smack a message.

You are welcome to send me pictures if he is not interested, but you are going to be a lot closer to him than me.

Area codes don't mean that much in the age of cell phones. My coworker lives in Lapeer and has a 989 area code. My work cell phone is 248 but my personal cell phone is 503 (Portland Or.) since my girlfriend originally set up the account there.

macfixer01 said:
Area codes don't mean that much in the age of cell phones. My coworker lives in Lapeer and has a 989 area code. My work cell phone is 248 but my personal cell phone is 503 (Portland Or.) since my girlfriend originally set up the account there.

It's true...I live in 517 but have 734....but, in this case, area code is accurate. You are welcome to contact him, but if your work phone is 248, it'd be a haul. Hopefully a weekend for it though. Stop at Uncle Johns Cider mill in St Johns. (I don't listen to those weather predictors...)

macfixer01 said:

Ok, hey...with a name like macfixer...do you have interest in vintage apples? I know where there was quite a few of them, but he wanted more than scrap (but is realistic of their value, knows their value AFTER they've been tested and put back together)

I think they were IIE's up through some classics.

snoman701 said:
macfixer01 said:

Ok, hey...with a name like macfixer...do you have interest in vintage apples? I know where there was quite a few of them, but he wanted more than scrap (but is realistic of their value, knows their value AFTER they've been tested and put back together)

I think they were IIE's up through some classics.

Thanks Snoman but I'm not generally interested in parts for Apple repairs anymore, I haven't been a computer tech for years. I still use my 27 inch iMac, and have a couple previous Mac's laying around long unused like an old G5 and a Quadra 840. Some of the vintage Mac's do pretty well on EBay apparently like the early ][+ and the really obscure models like Apple lll, 25th Anniversary, or Lisa.

Back