• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various BGA Chips and Flatpacks

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arty_glass

I have a few KGs of chips for sale including some BGA N/S and smaller BGA from RAM sticks.

N/S Bridge type 280 Grams,
Smaller BGA RAM type 340 Grams

Thicker Flatpacks 27 X 27 with wire edges cleaned 1 KG

Thin Flatpacks RAM type with wire on 2 sides 850 Grams

Thin Flatpacks with wire on 4 sides various sizes 1075 Grams

If interested in making an offer message me and I can send pics.

I have sold about 11 pounds on here before and prefer Canada and Paypal but am open to any offers.

Thanks

Here...few offers to get you started:

I'll pay 70 shipped to US via cheapest for the N/S BGA's and smaller BGA's

Someone will porbably be willing to pay more

Snoman,

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Sent message from here as well as from my message box. Will try again and will accept what you have offered for just the BGAs. Thanks

All worked out!

Thanks kernels...I was still hoping someone would offer more. BGA's are fun. I just ash them and smelt with silver as a collector.

snoman701 said:
All worked out!

Thanks kernels...I was still hoping someone would offer more. BGA's are fun. I just ash them and smelt with silver as a collector.

Geez, wish I could spend a day with you seeing that. My 'traditional' process is so slow by comparison. How big a crucible do you use ? Could you fit 1kg of BGA tops ?

I've got just a 2 lb crucible, and I'm honestly not sure how much ash it holds at once. When I did it last it was a 1/3 of a pound of chips and 30 grams of silver that was in the bottom. Next time I do it it will be in an electric furnace, or induction melt furnace...preferably the latter. I have to get a cone mold first. At that point it's really the same as melting silver cement, only it's a little fluffier, and you stir it a lot more.

Back