• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS, refining lab equipment liquidation: bring all offers, selling everything !

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
electric equipment : $400
glassware: $200

Hi all,

My lab is sitting with no use for almost a year. Right now I'm making some money in IT projects besides my main job and have few more where I need cash to scale out, so liquidating my lab equipment and everything that doesn't make me money at this moment. Hope someone will take a good care of it .
Everything is in working condition, I have replaced SSR, lid insulation and thermocouple in the furnace, it tries to go crazy over 1300C sometimes but works fine. I have few brand new graphite crucibles for it as well. Hot plate I bought was used lab grade one and it's better than any new Chinese made noname . Peristaltic pump is brand new never used.

This should get you started from scratch to small scale refining . I would prefer to sell as one lot and not part it out so I can do a good price. I also can create a listing in my eBay store with returns accepted if you want - we can go from there.

P.S
You can PM me in Skype if you click on my profile, seems like replying to other peoples PM has some problems - I was reading this forum for 2 years and these are my first posts maybe that's the reason.

Attachments

• 20180609_144854.jpg
    20180609_144854.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 310
  • 20180609_144711.jpg
    20180609_144711.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 310
  • 20180609_143738_1.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 310
Back