• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1/10th 12k GF glasses all were new old stock 220 grams

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcsilversmith

IMG_0214.JPGIMG_0213.JPGIMG_0212.JPGIMG_0211.JPGIMG_0217.JPGall 1/10th 12k gold filled and marked as such all pieces were all batches are ultra sonic clean, stones and other ferrous metals removed when practical. 1 of the pocket watch chains is 1/10 10k otherwise 1/10 12k. Remember most glasses have a ferrous base metal some guys run reverse AR recovery but there doesn't seem to be much stainless we always run 50/50 nitric as normal and never have problems besides the few small stainless pieces that need removed before filtering. If you are one of the paypal only kinda people you have to purchase of ebay and we charge 13% more to cover fees.

Avg recovery for us on the these same NOS glasses is 3.8% to 4.1% with our best being 4.3% worst was 3.11%w offer a 3% discount on ach or wire transfers google, apple, and bitcoin if you are in Kansas City 5% discount on cash 3% on checks. PM if interested guaranteed recovery of 3% as long as your accountability rate is in the mid 90s we average 3.8% on the old frames $1.00 per gram with free shipping in the us we will consider offers if it you want to purchases multiple lots.

This is not the post I wanted to make but it is necessary. Richard has proved himself to be nothing more than a crook. I purchased this scrap a month ago and as of today I still don't have it. First thing he did was ignore my request for a tracking number. A week passes and he contacts me with excuses and apologies and a photo of the shipping receipt with tracking. I noticed a discrepancy in the package weight, it weighed less than the scrap. Turns out he shipped me sunglasses and my scrap goes to the purchaser of the sunglasses. More excuses, more apologies, and more promises. I returned the sunglasses and I haven't heard a word from him since. He has ignored PM, text, and a google message over the last 2 weeks. I am trying to get a refund from Google pay but it doesn't look promising.

I hope my experience will prevent other members from being ripped off by this particular individual.

Jason

edited to remove my emotional description of Richard.

Google pay! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Paypal is your friend. I have NEVER had paypal refuse to refund my money!
My first red flag was it's cut up and destroyed and my 2nd flag was we process these ourselves.
I hope you get your money back. Does anyone have a link to his ebay account?

IdahoMole said:
I hope my experience will prevent other members from being ripped off by this particular individual.

It will. If he does not make good on this I'll disregard any post he makes with utter contempt. I don't hate much in this world, but people who take advantage of others make it hard not to. There is the off chance that he has met with some difficulty resulting in him not being able to complete this transaction but I doubt that is the case. Hope you see your money back.

I agree with Palladium about Paypal- They recently refunded to me the $1200.00 I payed for a tool that was never shipped.

IdahoMole said:
edited to remove my emotional description of Richard.

That's good mate. I am sure many of us know exactly what you had said, or pretty close to anyway. :D

Dennis

This one also;

https://www.ebay.com/usr/midwestestatejewelry

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=midwestestatejewelry&ftab=AllFeedback

Thank you for the moral support.
Google pay said the product was"precious metals" which they specifically mention as an item not covered by their fraud policy. That is the same reason Richard didn't want to use PayPal. True or not, I don't know. I told Google that the vast majority of what I purchased was copper, brass, and zinc, with less than 5% precious metal. :D Still waiting for a reply.
After looking at Richard's ebay profiles it seems he has had issues following through on his word for quite some time. He has a website listed in his GRF profile that was up and running several months ago but no longer.
Maybe he needs the money more than I do :roll:

Jason

"edited to remove my emotional description of Richard."

Thank you for doing that. I read what you posted and I wanted to respond
but that's not my role here. 8)

Well after seven months I have finally received a refund from Google Pay, or rather my bank did. Google denied my request twice at which time I turned to my bank. Google denied their claim once before reversing the charges. Google's position is that PM's are exempt from fraud protection etc. Sounds like crap but everyone should be aware.
When it is all said and done things usually work out to be just and fair. Richard and I are both exactly where we deserve to be. :wink:

Back