• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Philly area members need some nitric acid $50?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimdoc

Any members in the Philadelphia PA. area?

I have some nitric and glassware I will be selling, and prefer not to ship it.
Also have some other material that I will not be refining. I can make a list and post some pictures if anyone is interested.

Jim

I have to pick up some tanks from a Government auction I won in Philly next week. What material do you have? I may be interested.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

I was up your way last week and though about you, but didn't really have a lot of time as i was only in town for a couple of hours. I decided to move some investments from gold and silver into a new company in your neck of the woods. https://www.startengine.com/freespeech

rickzeien said:
I have to pick up some tanks from a Government auction I won in Philly next week. What material do you have? I may be interested.

A few lbs. of gold fingers, some pins, some catalytic converter material and oxygen sensors and a jar of the tips already broken off. A bucket of platinum spark plugs.
Some mllcs, some flat packs.............just a bunch of stuff I never got around to processing.

goldscraphobby said:
I'm right near you. I'd be interested in the nitric. How much do you have and cost?

I have an almost full gallon, and a full 2.5 liter bottle. I will have to figure out the price, or you can make an offer.

I am interested in a price on the rest of the stuff. I have plenty of Nitric and a good source for more.

jimdoc said:
goldscraphobby said:
I'm right near you. I'd be interested in the nitric. How much do you have and cost?

I have an almost full gallon, and a full 2.5 liter bottle. I will have to figure out the price, or you can make an offer.

If it helps, my last cost on nitric by the jug was $26 for 2.5L

That was picked up, so no hazmat charges or anything...but if one has to get it shipped, it gets real expensive really quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have the nitric acid and glassware, don't want to ship either, so if 19090 is local enough for you to pick up let me know.

It is an almost full gallon and a sealed 2.5 liter bottle $50.
May still have some DMG also.

Glassware I will have to make a list of, and price, but lots of beakers and flasks.

Still have the nitric acid and glassware, don't want to ship either, so if 19090 is local enough for you to pick up let me know.

It is an almost full gallon and a sealed 2.5 liter bottle $50.

May still have some DMG also.
And 7 grams of palladium in solution.

Glassware I will have to make a list of, and price, but lots of beakers and flasks.

Back