• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Now for $8.50. A booklet with 22 recovery procedures

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lino1406

some of them you may not know.
With ecological solution to
all kinds of waste. Give an e-mail address

Or you can get all of that info and more on here for free.
I and many others have not contributed so much to this forum to have the procedures exploited for monetary gain.I have gone beyond the call of duty to help other members of the forum,without asking for a single penny.I do it as a thanks to those that held my hand and helped me along the way.One member (most of you know who) sent me a 27 gram button to buy my kids christmas one year,as a gift for helping him.He went on to help others on here as well.However I will never ask for anything,for assisting anyone on here,or in several cases,at their home.Lino, you have been a member of the forum as long as I have,and I would emplore you to offer this info on the forum for free.
Johnny

I have a feeling that if Lino wrote something that it is probably not from the material here on the forum. Though i'm sure some of it probably came from research conducted here on the forum and in his on experience. If that be the case then i see nothing that would bother me personally. I mean all of us have our side deals. Chris has assay services and a book, Steve has dvd's and supplies, People ( Refiners ) use the forum as a promotion tool. I see nothing wrong with making a fair profit from work. And trust me even if it's just compiling information for sale it still takes much effort to compile that information let alone trying to promote it to make money from it. I wouldn't give it away either. I look at it this way. Most of us here probably know what's already in the booklet so he might try over on eBay. If you’re stupid enough to buy the books and other offers out there on the internet without first doing your research first then you deserve what you get. Because had you done your research for even a minute then you would have found this forum then you would have had all the answers you seek. Most people who buy things like that want the magic answer. That's the hook in any sales situation. I’ll be the first to promote free trust me, but I also know the value of knowledge. Hell I’ve bought worse for $ 5

Anyways, just my thoughts.
By the way I have people contact me everyday outside the forum with something to do about gold in some way. That’s how I know people don’t even care enough to do their research when it’s right there and free for the taking or asking. Most are rich dummies with to much money and way too much imagination.

Lino shares much here for free, granted it is usually in bullet points. But those bullet points tell me that he has knowledge and experience beyond this forum. I have no problem with him selling that experience for $5. If you get one useful piece of information it is worth the price considering how little $5 buys these days. Try to buy lunch for that.

I agree with the fact that this is a free forum and it is the best place for the free education it provides. There is however no preclusion I have seen as to selling something that one may consider proprietary information and insights. If such were the case several key members here would be shut out. Speaking of which, all of those that have offered for sale intellectual property including Lino, help others often and freely. I would be the first to admit that I would be singing a different tune if a newer member was making this offer before proving his knowledge and willingness to help the general community we have here for free in most things. The way this forum is set up anyone in the world can just read and learn for free and never lift a finger to help another. Not that it has not happened, but I do not recall a post were Lino was asking for help, with 420 posts to his name it seems he has been helping others more than himself.

I would never tolerate plagiarism, but Lino has proven to my satisfaction that he has knowledge and experience that exceeds some of the coverage given on the forum. I see no problem here.

I must say that I have not read his piece and those that do will surely leave feedback. That would be the best venue to determine its worth and appropriateness.

And I thought it was just my mistress.

I thought I WAS your mistress?!?!? :shock:
Thats it Im breaking up with you.

You've been around here a while. If you don't get you butt handed to you at least once a month, you're not trying hard enough.
Yeh its been about a year,I was long overdue to stick my foot in my mouth.
But like I said, Maybe I spoke in haste.It was late and I was just coming off of a rollercoaster ride(some of you know what happened),and I just read that at the wrong time.I am entitled to make a mistake once in a while,

leavemealone wrote:
Maybe I spoke in haste.
Maybe you did.
Thanks for kicking me while I was down chris (sarcasm implied)
I've made one major mistake on the forum,and that was in 07' I think.I've paid enough dues since then.I admitted I spoke too soon,that should be the end.

Now after all of this I am intersted in buying the info,for the disposal of waste solutions.Im sure this plagues most of us.As of now it takes countless time and energy to get waste to the proper level for disposal.Not to mention the space it occupies until then.
Johnny
Johnny

"leavemealone"
And I thought it was just my mistress.

I thought I WAS your mistress?!?!? :shock:
Thats it Im breaking up with you.

Ohh calm down babe you are still my number one, just got to have some spice in life. :twisted:

You've been around here a while. If you don't get you butt handed to you at least once a month, you're not trying hard enough.
Yeh its been about a year,I was long overdue to stick my foot in my mouth.
But like I said, Maybe I spoke in haste.It was late and I was just coming off of a rollercoaster ride(some of you know what happened),and I just read that at the wrong time.I am entitled to make a mistake once in a while,

I've got to keep my average up so I try for at least once a week.

leavemealone wrote:
Maybe I spoke in haste.
Maybe you did.
Thanks for kicking me while I was down chris (sarcasm implied)
I've made one major mistake on the forum,and that was in 07' I think.I've paid enough dues since then.I admitted I spoke too soon,that should be the end.

It just shows they are paying attention. Look at how they post if they figure you are trying they will come after you and make sure you don't make any mistakes. Look at Steve If some one askes a question on an AP process and askes what they have and I post and say possibly silver he is going to come and same more than likely copper. If I say copper he is going to say maybe silver. I love it he keeps me straight and not to look at things with blinders on.

Now after all of this I am intersted in buying the info,for the disposal of waste solutions.Im sure this plagues most of us.As of now it takes countless time and energy to get waste to the proper level for disposal.Not to mention the space it occupies until then.
Johnny
Johnny

:p

Ohh calm down babe you are still my number one, just got to have some spice in life.
Whew I was getting a little teary eyed there :cry: ROFL!

I felt like an a** the next morning after leaving that......you know thats not normally me,and Im not sure why I took the stance that I did...maybe I was still drunk from monday!Dang I don't drink often.....but I sure make up for it when I do!

Lino I'm sorry for posting that,again not sure what was in my head but you know I meant no harm,as barren will tell you I'll growl but never bite....BWAAAHAHAHA.
Johnny
P.S.what the heck was with me posting my name twice on the last reply?!?!

leavemealone said:
Ohh calm down babe you are still my number one, just got to have some spice in life.

I felt like an a** the next morning after leaving that......you know thats not normally me,and Im not sure why I took the stance that I did...maybe I was still drunk from monday!Dang I don't drink often.....but I sure make up for it when I do!

Lino I'm sorry for posting that,again not sure what was in my head but you know I meant no harm,as barren will tell you I'll growl but never bite....BWAAAHAHAHA.
Johnny

Maybe you have a case of dislexia and alzheimers with a touch of the crabs thrown in. :lol:

Barren Realms 007 said:
leavemealone said:

Johnny

Maybe you have a case of dislexia and alzheimers with a touch of the crabs thrown in. :lol:

Ok Iron's throw your .02 in, you know you can't resisit. :twisted:

I'm going to buy a copy just because you can never have too much information.

Besides he mentions environmentally safe disposal methods which should prove to be very useful.

Lino,

PM sent.

Steve

משלי 14:23 בכל סקרי יש רווח: אבל את הדיבורים של השפתיים רק עוני.

קהלת 3:13 וגם כי כל אדם צריך לאכול ולשתות, וליהנות טוב כל העבודה שלו, הוא מתנת אלוהים.

Back