• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DMG - Palladium and Nickel Testing Solution

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patnor1011

As title suggest. Ebay id: patnor101. Item number: 140586872745

I will be editing this post so link will be up to date as long as I will be selling this.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140586872745&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and this:
http://cgi.ebay.ie/Gold-Platinum-Palladium-Spot-test-Stannous-chloride-/140591427637?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_JewelleryBoxes_Supplies_CA&hash=item20bbe6f035

*edited link + added another 2 links :)

If you do not use ebay and want this send me PM we will work something out.
Enjoy pictures.

* I no longer offer schwerter solution due to difficulties in shipping that and problem with purchasing acid in place where I do live.

Attachments

• nickel pics copy.jpg
    nickel pics copy.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 4,021
  • palladium pics copy.jpg
    palladium pics copy.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 3,935
This one is taken by phone so quality is not perfect but it show test tube with clear tested solution and yellow precipitate settled on bottom after 24hrs.

Attachments

• IMG0092A.jpg
    IMG0092A.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3,971
Just 2 comments.

1. It's precipitate not percipitate.

2. I would say "acidic solution to be tested" rather than "tested acidic solution, when you refer to it prior to actually testing it.

Other than that, looking good!

:mrgreen: Jaysus, I have work to do. Thanks for spotting this. I must say that english is not my first language so obviously it will never be perfect. I will be trying harder... :)
All done and dusted :)

Well, don't be too hard on yourself. You're doing WAY better at English than I am doing at Spanish!

Latest posts

Back