• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for investor/orlando fl area

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmpreciousmetals

I am looking for someone willing to invest anywhere betweed 25-50k for 6 months. I will pay 20% interest. I can begin to pay your loan back every month.
My business model is quite simple. I buy scrap gold, silver, etc online. I melt it at the refinery here in Orlando.
I purchased over 500k in gold and silver scrap last year and averaged about a 11% profit. I am fully licensed with the state of florida and my business is registered as an S-Corp.
I know what I am doing when it comes to this business and I am willing to meet with any potential investor to show that I am the real deal.
I can also provide potential investors with some of my records as well as a referral from the refinery.
Why do I need a loan?
I know I can double my purchases for this year, but only if I had more capital. I want to expand. This is why I am offering a 20% return on your investment.
Give me a call if

Wished I had more capital myself, I'm missing out on 60 catalytic converters for lack of it.

But the long awaited scrap car hauling season holds much promise for good fortune to come my way once again.

With less than $100.00 in my checking account, you can count me out as a potential investor.

Hello Micheal.
I have a few questions,because a couple of things aren't quite adding up to me.You said that you want to borrow up to $50k,but you spent 10 times that last year,so I am not seeing how $50k is going to make a big impact,on that high of a volume.You also offered a 20% return,yet you only made an 11% return from what you spent last year.Maybe I am missing something,but from what you have stated,this is not really adding up.
However I am highly impressed if you were able to make an 11% return in Orange county.You can not drive down colonial,without seeing at least 20 guys standing on the side of the road holding signs that say "WE BUY GOLD TOP DOLLAR PAID!".Being a seller,I am well aware of the recent flood of buyers there,I am also well aware of the competition to get new business.Which translates into,you may not be doing as well this year as you did last year.
I myself am trying to find an investor for $15k but for a different reason.Like you,I will need to prove that I can do what I say.And like you I am offering 20% interest on the money,but with all of it paid back in 6 months,not monthly payments right away.Also my profits are not contingent on others choosing me to buy their material.I do not need $15k,but It will be enough of a hedge,to protect me,in case something pops up that I do not foresee.However if I could just find a buyer for the material I have here,I probably would have enough to do what I want without the investor.
I am only telling you these things,because I do not want you to get over your head because you had 1 good year.

Well, maybe he's counting on more than one investor.

When you do the math, he still ends up with about $34,000 in left over capitol per $50,000 borrowed, assuming a continued 11% profit and a $10,000 loan payment for 6 months. It's expensive money, but he still comes out with more capital for gold purchases in the long run.

mic said:
Hello Micheal.
I have a few questions,because a couple of things aren't quite adding up to me.You said that you want to borrow up to $50k,but you spent 10 times that last year,so I am not seeing how $50k is going to make a big impact,on that high of a volume.You also offered a 20% return,yet you only made an 11% return from what you spent last year.Maybe I am missing something,but from what you have stated,this is not really adding up.
However I am highly impressed if you were able to make an 11% return in Orange county.You can not drive down colonial,without seeing at least 20 guys standing on the side of the road holding signs that say "WE BUY GOLD TOP DOLLAR PAID!".Being a seller,I am well aware of the recent flood of buyers there,I am also well aware of the competition to get new business.Which translates into,you may not be doing as well this year as you did last year.
I myself am trying to find an investor for $15k but for a different reason.Like you,I will need to prove that I can do what I say.And like you I am offering 20% interest on the money,but with all of it paid back in 6 months,not monthly payments right away.Also my profits are not contingent on others choosing me to buy their material.I do not need $15k,but It will be enough of a hedge,to protect me,in case something pops up that I do not foresee.However if I could just find a buyer for the material I have here,I probably would have enough to do what I want without the investor.
I am only telling you these things,because I do not want you to get over your head because you had 1 good year.

I will answer all the questions you have...
I did spend over 500k on gold and silver last year. That doesn't mean I have 500k.
I flip it. As soon as I get about 10k in scrap I drive to the refinery, melt it, deposit the check, and spend the 10k the next day. It's the snowball effect. Money is constantly being rolled over. I did not buy gold and then just hold onto it for the rest of the year until I spent 500k. I started out with 1500 bucks last year. I kept flipping and reinvesting everything into my business. So in reality I turned 1500 to 55k last year. I calculated my profit margin by taking the profit and dividing it into the amount spent on gold.

I am offering a 20% return rate because it is completely logical.
My business is operating with about 30k in buying power. I have limited my buying to smaller amounts, because it takes anywhere from 2-14 days to receive the gold I purchase. Why am I asking for a 50k loan? Because I do not want to have to limit my buying power. I want to be able to buy as much as I want everyday. With a loan, I can purchase upwards of 100k in gold a month, x 6 months = 600k x .11 = 66k.

Yes you are right, the market here in orlando is super saturated!
But I buy my precious metals on eBay...
I have my own niche that works. I can provide my ebay username if interested.

Bank Loans..
I am a young guy, not too much credit history. I have been denied everywhere that I ask. This is while I am willing to pay 20%.

Back