• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2000ml to 5000ml beakers

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alex

Im from Magog.. not far from you. i have a place in St-Jean Richelieu where they sell lab equipment (use) they sell 50% off from detail price.

If you cant get what your looking for from user, let me know ill send you the address

here : http://surplus2d.com

give a call ask for the women in charge of lab glass .. she will tell you all ;)

more than welcome.. they dont have any cataloger of what they hold.. i went about 2 month ago are there was what you looking for... they have beautiful 4 leg reactor !!!!

alex let me know when your next visit is ( speak french ?) i will pm you my phone.. i might have some little stuff...

try checking out www.sciencelabsupplies.com

They have one of the largest verities of stuff & the cheapest prices I have seen anywhere

5000ml beakers for $36.50
4000ml beakers for $29.50

I have not tried buying anything from them yet so don't know if there is a minimum order required or not - I just know other lab supply companies want like around $100 for beakers that size

Kurt

Thanks for the link Kurt.
I hope some more people can use these suppliers.
On my end, I wont be able to buy from them, shipping is way too expensive for Canada ($250 for a few beakers)
But prices are very good...

Cheers,

Alex

bump bump...

I'm still looking for cheap new/used 2000ml to 5000ml glass beakers.

If any forum member has any up for trade I have all kind of scrap electronics available... ceramic cpus, pins, boards, exotic stuff... you name it...

cheers,

Alex

Back