• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Copper bus bar (Found)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmdlcar

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 copper bus bar about 4" long by .250" thick for cement out silver. If you want to sell PM me a price of each bar.
Can be longer or one long bar I can cut.

Jack

Hey Jack, where are you located? I have some available if you pay shipping. N/C for a bar.

I don't know what part of the NW you are in Auful, but if you are near a town with a scrap yard go in and tell them you want to buy some #1 copper for a project and you'd like to look in their bin. If you are near Spokane I have a bit on hand right now I could fix you up with as well

darshevo said:
I don't know what part of the NW you are in Auful, but if you are near a town with a scrap yard go in and tell them you want to buy some #1 copper for a project and you'd like to look in their bin. If you are near Spokane I have a bit on hand right now I could fix you up with as well

Thanks. I am near Portland, OR.

Back