• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Long time no post. Still buying boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escrap

Hello forum,

It has been awhile since I have last posted but we are still actively buying boards. We have transitioned to a new warehouse and have been overwhelmed by the amount of non ferrous metal we have been receiving. With that being said we are still paying competitive rates on board scrap. We can offer very good prices on materials delivered to us or we also provide a pick up service for those generating more than 1000lbs of motherboard scrap within a 450 mile radius of St. Louis.You can use this tool as a guide (http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-around-point.htm). With pick up service we will come directly to your location and pay cash.

Here our our current prices for materials dropped off.
Mixed Motherboards(Large socket, Small Socket, Foreign)-3.45/lb
Finger Cards-4.15/lb
Gold Memory-15.00/lb
Silver Memory-14.00/lb
Rambus Memory-6.50/lb
Hard Drive Boards-10.50/lb
Server/Hi grade- Pictures required

We require a 1lb minimum on all items. Material can be shipped, dropped off or we can pick up. Check will be mailed same day as delivered or next day. Please ask any questions if needed.

Zack Morris
E-scrapPlus, Inc.
621 Atlanta Dr.
Belleville, Il 62220
618.719.1849-Direct Line

Zack, do you buy fingerless cards and fingerless ram cards?
Thanks!
Phil

Attachments

• e-scrap 010.JPG
    e-scrap 010.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 863
  • e-scrap 007.JPG
    e-scrap 007.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 863
I shipped some 25 pounds of Ram cards to Zack at E-scrap and the transaction went with no problema! 8)
Fast payment, WOW!!!

Thank you Zack!
Phil

Well Zack's outfit came out to our location the other day and left with a trailer full of stuff. No problems here.

Hi, can you tell me a price on fingerless video,sound and network boards, and also for the RAM without the fingers?
Thankyou.

A few days after I asked the question above, I sold him some fingered ram. I asked Zack if he buys the trimmed ram, he said that at the present time he does not buy them.

Take care!
Phil

Sold him a couple thousand pounds of material the other day and got a very fair price on everything. I have dealt with them several times. They are sometimes hard to get a hold of because they stay very busy, but typically I can get them on the phone or get a quick reply to a voice-mail.

Zack is the man. I've dealt with him several times these past couple years and everybody get's paid, everyone is happy, and everyone saves his number for future deals 8)

Not that zack needs another endorsement but I've been dealing with him for a while now. Him and Rob are great to deal with. I've left every time happy with the prices and usually leave there with more money than I expected. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Back