• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Loose Stones Wanted- All kinds real and fake

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricksgem

Hi Everyone,

We buy loose stones of all kinds in bulk, real or fake, and pay top prices in the industry. Jewelz.com has been buying stones for over 16 years and will give you a price in 3-5 business days, with immediate payment. If you have 10 carats or 10 kilos to sell, please email me and I will send you all the information you need. If you have any questions please ask! I look forward to doing business with you!

Rick
Jewelz.com
[email protected]
(706)283-8383

Rick it's a shame your in the USA as I have 2-3 kilos of mostly CZs gathering dust, and plenty of other people around me with more.

We do get across the pond from time to time but if you send us a sample and it is very usable we can possibly pay your shipping costs for all you have. Can you send us half a kilo?

Lets say I send you a whole bag of mixed stones, colored and clear. Once you go thru them, you make an offer for the bag, or just the stone you can use and send the balance back?

Hi,
We make an offer for the whole bag, we use everything, recut what is broken, etc. So if the price works for you then you won't receive anything back. How much material do you have?

Rick

Rick if you do come to the UK send me a PM or post on the forum that you are coming our way and give me a little notice and I can get you a decent batch together from other people around me. I'm based in the jewellery quarter in Birmingham so i think we can send you home with sack loads if the prices are good. I think shipping could well kill the deal and they aren't going anywhere at the moment, and I'm getting more almost daily from smalls to large and different cuts and some coloured ones too and I'm sure there's loads more around me just gathering dust in workshops that people would be pleased to get something for.

I will happily provide our Fedex or UPS account number to cover your shipping costs, since I would have to post them back here anyway given the weight limits of luggage these days! Not to mention I have had some very interesting conversations with airport security folks when they feel the need to examine high density stone in luggage.

If you would be so kind as to email me at [email protected] I will get you the shipping information (don't particularly want to post it here), and you can include your colleagues' material in the same parcel wrapped separately if you like.

Would be great to work with you.

Rick

ricksgem said:
Hi Everyone,

We buy loose stones of all kinds in bulk, real or fake, and pay top prices in the industry. Jewelz.com has been buying stones for over 16 years and will give you a price in 3-5 business days, with immediate payment. If you have 10 carats or 10 kilos to sell, please email me and I will send you all the information you need. If you have any questions please ask! I look forward to doing business with you!

Rick
Jewelz.com
[email protected]
(706)283-8383

Are you Alan, Andrew or Marjorie?

How are things in Dewey Rose, GA, 'Rick'?

Must be too busy slopping Hogs and splitting Wood.

iron i f i wasnt drunk i would not laft my ass of ,but i am... do you have anything againsdt him pertsonnaly or just you feel that something is weird?

ericrm said:
iron i f i wasnt drunk i would not laft my ass of ,but i am... do you have anything againsdt him pertsonnaly or just you feel that something is weird?

The only thing where he lives is Hog Farms and Woods. Having a table at a Flea Market is not a Business. Just another scammer.

Now I think that's quite rude! Just because you can do a reverse phone lookup via 411 to see that my dear sister in Dewy Rose answers the phones for me since I'm always so busy traveling is HARDLY a reason to suggest we are anything but reputable. Are you suggesting our website jewelz.com with over 11,000 items is merely a front? Pulease! I would say more, but my Christian values tell me otherwise...

Rick

Just finished doing a great deal with Rick. I have been plucking stones from my gold and silver buys for about two years. I had a small baggy (over 800 ct) I sent it to him and he made an offer if I took a check or double that in store credit. I took the credit because christmas is coming up. Got a nice 18" gold chain and a an 18" silver chain for that credit.

I let my wife pick them out because I knew which ever one I would pick she would like the other. :lol: She is thrilled with them and said she will act surprised on Christmas. thanks Rick

My father has a baby jar full of small diamonds he's pulled over many years. What do you pay per point?

Depending on quality for under 10 points we usually pay $30-$60/ct

If you want to send us a sample we are happy to give you our best price!

Rick

Sorry for the delayed reply, YES we are still buying, ALWAYS buying, and over 10 point diamonds we pay $100/ct and up depending on quality. Please contact me at [email protected] if you want to send pictures of what you have for an estimate of value, thanks!

Rick

Back