• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gold Pins, CPU, & fingers

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparks3rd

I am looking for gold pins, cpu's, & fingers to buy. please pm me with amounts available and price. I am not looking for tons of this stuf but a descent amount. on the other hand i want you to realize there is no amount that is to small i will buy no matter how small the qty. is.

PM ME PLZ

Thanks,
Bob

cyberdan said:
rparks3rd said:
I am looking for gold pins, cpu's, & fingers to buy. please pm me with amounts available and price.
I save every SIM card and wire end that has gold showing. Is there any value in them?

There's a few posts on Sims...
Plug ends though...look very carefully as they're probably copper or brass...

BS.
I need to figure out what NOT to save...

This is a VERY competitive business & most members here that don't process their own material like this are already dealing with well established buyers that pay top dollor for this kind of stuff --- so you need to post what prices you are paying for this kind of material & you are going to need to beat the prices of current established buyers.

Kurt

Back