• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ceia F5 400 control panel

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonn

I'm looking for a controller for an induction melter. It's a Ceia F5 400. If you have ANYTHING that says CEIA on it, please contact me. I purchased an induction melter and can't seem to find a controller for it. I think it can be hooked up to a PC but can't seem to get a schematic. The manufacturer told me to send it to them and they would credit me for the purchase of a new unit, uh, no. Credit is only 10% :cry: So, if you have any CEIA PARTS please let me know. Or, anyone know how to wire this thing :?: :?: Thanks folks :p

This thesis describes the actual implementation of a no el Automatic Frequency
Control circuit to the existing prototype induction furnace. A brief study of previous
frequency control systems are presented and used as design guidelines. The control
circuit implementation is tested on the prototype induction furnace and results are
presented to verify its stability under power conditions.

If all it needs is a control panel, :roll: breaks down the three componets , auto control being third,...

edit to add

APPENDIX B: Schematics

not your brand but , power and control circuits :|

Attachments

• Automatic frequency control of an induction furnace.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 14
Hi scrappile, how's it going? Thank you for this, I will read through it. It looks pretty basic on the back of the unit, there is a molex type plug that can be removed and wires can be screwed into it then plugged back in. I just don't know what goes where. It is labeled water in and water out :lol: at least I got that part figured :roll: Now the power supply or controlling is in question. For instance, I'm sure I can use a type K thermocouple, just need to know where to plug it in to. Thanks again, I will be reading your link :p

Optical is what's specified, but I think a thermocouple would also work. I have seen them mounted into a base plate going through the bottom of the crucible. The crucibles are usually graphite inside and clay outside. The thermocouple just touches the graphite base. A wiring schematic would be great but, alas, CEIA is really hard to get answers out of.

Back