• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buying Escrap items

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcbmine

Sorry forum but I just realized I had posted my buy post in the For sell or trade section. So I thought I would repost in the correct forum in hopes to keep the integrity of this wonderful forum. Please feel free to delete my old thread in the buy or sell section. Thanks.

I am looking to buy hard drive boards. I have been buying this comodity for quite sometime. I can prepay using paypal. Here are my prices below. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me. I thank you for your time.

Hard drive boards-12.00/lb
Slot Processors-13.50/lb
Silver Memory-14.00/lb
Gold Memory-16.50/lb
Rambus-12.00/lb
Finger Cards 4.55/lb

What about these with trimmed fingers?? Do you buy those and how much? Also please include your zip code for shipping purposes. And, if you paid for shipping you'd certainly get a lot more business :shock:

Pricing Update

Hard drive boards-12.50/lb
Clean cell boards(no metal/plastic/screens)-15.00/lb

Thanks for the business.

At least let people know where you're located.

Are you in the U.S.A. or another place?

Kevin

Can i bring my stuff to you personally? I sell the rest of my ewaste to a outfit in belleville so it would be nice to swing by your place and drop off the goodies.

I have included my prices for materials with trimmed fingers. Thanks all who have already sent material.

Trimmed slot processors-5.00/lb
Trimmed Memory-7.15/lb

Are you still buying Hard Drive boards for $12.50 / lb? If so, I have 5 lbs. All the pins are gold plated all the way to the boards.

Kevin

Back