• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mice

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etack

I need computer mice I would like to trade for them. I would like a full box at one time 20-30 if you have them let me know. I want optical USB. Some of you out there get them a lot and just clip the cords. my Kids seen to go though them pretty fast for some reason.
send me a PM with what you have and want.
Eric

I haven't had any inquires for this does every one have am out for there mice? I'm not asking for them free just cheap. :lol:

Eric

somewhere around here I'm certain I had a box of 30-50 laser mice, but it wasn't where I thought I'd last seen
it, so I'm going to have to conduct a wider search--------I'm absolutely certain they didn't get pitched, so it's
a matter of whether I moved them or the wife unit moved them.........

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks Irons but I have enough of those mice, and they don't make an adapter for the USB. :lol: :lol:

Eric

I open mine up and get the optical chip out of them. The leads are usually gold plated and if you use a small pick to pop the lenses cover off you can see that they have gold connecting wires like a processor and more gold plating inside. I haven't processed any of these yet, waiting till I have about 3 pounds worth.

Then I also scrap the wires for copper.

If there is any thing else in them that's you want, I'll start saving the parts and will give them to you for free if you pay shipping.

I've seen a lot of older mice have gold contacts in the microswitches. The contacts are quite small but it's there none the less.

Back