• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

99% silver for my casting project.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGarbageManCan

Hello All.

I'm in the process of making a cast of my newborn son's foot, and maybe allso he's hand.
So i'm looking to buy some clean silver to use for it. I think i need a bit under 1 kilo.
I allso need the seller to live inside eu, so i wont be charget tax on it.
In my contry i can get clean silver for ~1$/g. So i'm looking for a better offer than that.
Thank's!
Morten

I think you will be hard pressed to fined casting shot for less than spot. which right now is hovering around a $1.00gUSD.

that's a good price for it really and if it comes assayed that's good too.

Eric

Morten,

I'm working on some silver of my own that I have been collecting. Contacts, sterling silver wear, and various other sources. I don't know how pure you need it, I'm not building a silver cell just yet. It will be dissolved in nitric and cemented out with copper. I won't be able to send you a kilo, but I'll send you some when I finish processing your material. I'll just put a few grams in the package with your gold, if you want. No charge.

Thad

tek4g63 said:
Morten,

I'm working on some silver of my own that I have been collecting. Contacts, sterling silver wear, and various other sources. I don't know how pure you need it, I'm not building a silver cell just yet. It will be dissolved in nitric and cemented out with copper. I won't be able to send you a kilo, but I'll send you some when I finish processing your material. I'll just put a few grams in the package with your gold, if you want. No charge.

Thad

Thats a really Nice offer, thank you Thad!
I think that the silver will be clean enogh after a copper cementation for my need. I just wont the silver to look good and shiny after it has ben cast, maybe 98-97% is ok too.
I will email you.
Morten

Back