• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In desperate need of nitric

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparks3rd

Hello ALL,
I am looking for Nitric Acid and am running into dead ends everywhere and the shipping from most places I have found is way to high for me. I am new and just starting to get my feet wet and am trying to line up a source to buy from. I have already acquired many of the thing that I will be needing most important of which I think is the safety materials I have recently acquired. Tey where number one for me as I am trying to be smart about this.

Anyways,
Is there anybody here that could point me in the right direction or If anyone has some extra they could spare I would be very thankful.

Thank you all for your precious time!

Bob Parks

rparks3rd said:
Hello ALL,
I am looking for Nitric Acid and am running into dead ends everywhere and the shipping from most places I have found is way to high for me. I am new and just starting to get my feet wet and am trying to line up a source to buy from. I have already acquired many of the thing that I will be needing most important of which I think is the safety materials I have recently acquired. Tey where number one for me as I am trying to be smart about this.

Anyways,
Is there anybody here that could point me in the right direction or If anyone has some extra they could spare I would be very thankful.

Bob Parks

rparks3rd

Try this company they have all kinds of our type supplies.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/static/products.html

They have lots of locations and allow walk-ins , so if you can find a location near you ,you can only order chemicals from them if you make an online account.You can go to store location to order everything else,when you order at store there's no shipping charge.I just bought a 500ml pestle&mortar set and a to speed 1500 F heat gun for $53.00 and some change.Hope this helps.Give thanks to Geo too since he's the one who told me about it.

modtheworld44

I set up the ccount and will go see tomorrow if this will work for me

Thank you for your input and thank you GEO

modtheworld44 said:
rparks3rd said:
Hello ALL,

Anyways,

Bob Parks

rparks3rd

Try this company they have all kinds of our type supplies.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/static/products.html

They have lots of locations and allow walk-ins , so if you can find a location near you ,you can only order chemicals from them if you make an online account.You can go to store location to order everything else,when you order at store there's no shipping charge.I just bought a 500ml pestle&mortar set and a to speed 1500 F heat gun for $53.00 and some change.Hope this helps.Give thanks to Geo too since he's the one who told me about it.

modtheworld44

Back