• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lookin for gold filled, PIN's, & ceramics cpu's & eproms

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparks3rd

Hello,
I am looking for pins, gold filled scrap, and fingers to get my feet wet refineing? I also am looking for ceramic cpu's and eproms but not to process I collect ceramics. So if any of ya got some ceramics u wanna get rid of or if ya can spare some I would love to have a shot at them! I think it is an important part of our history the evolution of technology and it wont be long and ceramics will be all gone! Not crazy but I also think they are just plain neat. I love to collect them and hate the thought of them being smashed and processed it's almost a sin in my book lol.

Thank yall for your time and I hope someone on here can throw me a bone I could use it. I have been reading reading reading and more reading and am ready now been buying supplies and safety materials for a bit now and want to get my feet wet. I have developed some resources but not enough yet and would like to purchase some stuff . Just PM me with what you have and what u need for it and we can go from there. Thanks friends!!!

Also I love silver so If anyones got some silver, don't matter what form crystals, powder, bars, scrap, coins I am interested PM with offers

Thank you all for your time as I know u are busy and I value all of you thanks for all the help!

Thanks,
Bob Parks III

Back