• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hi, Wanted, Cpu, Memory, Gold plate in UK.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IntelGold

Hi,
I am running low on stock and need some more. As the title says i am pretty much open to anything. Ceramic CPU, Non Ceramic, Memory......Anything considered.
Let me know what you got. I am in the UK so any Uk residents would be best but if the price is right might consider USA or elsewhere.
Thanks, Ben.

Hi Ben.
i have ram and cpu and i will sell to the same price Boardsort will pay.
http://boardsort.com/payout.php
Im from Denmark.
If other EU members are interrestet to bye you are welcome
Best regarts from Henrik

Still need stock. I have £1000 to spend and nobody wants to sale anything. Someone in the uk must be sitting on some Ceramic cpu's??
Please help me if you can as i have had dealings with bogus companys and nearly lost out big time.
Price Recycles, First Peak and Electronic Corp Alliance are just a few companys ripping people off left, right and center.
I need a reliable source.........PLEASE HELP.
Thanks, Ben.

Hi,

Whereabouts in the UK are you?
I have approx 125kg of mainboard and approx 35Kg of memory i could sell you.
How much are you paying?

Cheers
Buzz

I have just been offered 85kg of high quality ceramic cpu from greece for £750. This includeds shipping. Sounds to good to be true. What do you think??

IntelGold said:
I have just been offered 85kg of high quality ceramic cpu from greece for £750. This includeds shipping. Sounds to good to be true. What do you think??
Sounds too good to be true. If you don't know the person or never dealt with them, don't send that kind of money until you verify.

* Did they send pictures? Although they can be bogus too.
* Is the person a member of this forum?

Whatever you do, until you can verify the information, even down to PayPal account (that'll protect you if you file a complaint within 45 days) don't send any money. No MoneyGram, No WesternUnion... nothing. That's too much of a loss. And if it's legit, that person will be begging you to call, email and he'll give you all the info you need to help track him if a problem arises.

If you feel lucky, ask him to send it C.O.D. (Cash on Delivery).. You inspect the package and go from there.

or...

Have a designated location in his area to have him go to have it shipped and have the workers there verify the package.... almost like an escrow service. It can be done. There are legitimate sources where they'll verify your package and they'll mail it to you..... for a fee.

Kevin

Hi,
The person is not a member of this site. He has sent me photos of the cpu's which i believe are his. I have his name, address, telephone number, bank details and have spoke on the phone. He has sent me a legit invoice with vat number and all company details on.
Still think i should avoid it??

IntelGold said:
Hi,
The person is not a member of this site. He has sent me photos of the cpu's which i believe are his. I have his name, address, telephone number, bank details and have spoke on the phone. He has sent me a legit invoice with vat number and all company details on.
Still think i should avoid it??
That's your call. If you feel you can trust him, then take that gamble. Bank information, just like PayPal can be spoofed. No matter which account he gave you information on, have him send a deposit to your account, like PayPal does to verify the account. It can be done through bank account/wire transfer or PayPal. Tell him to send you (upto) $1.00 USD and then you verify the amount by replying back to him. Then, you send the money to THAT account. That way you have a record of the transaction. Also, what you can do is since you have the banking information, CALL the bank and let them know that you're asked to send money to the account, and you want them to verify the account. Ask them if the account holder been a customer with them long.

Banks and other financial institutions are not going to be getting involved into raw deals and being investigated..... with that said, if you know how to ask, they'll give you all the information you need to know.

* Make sure you're calling a real institution. Once you have their phone no#, do a Google search on them and see what comes up.

* When you first call the institution, give them your name and ask "Whom am I speaking to?" As far as I know, banking and financial institutions MUST tell you their name (Here in the USA). Write it down.

* Get friendly with the person on the phone and they'll tell you more than you think they will. It works for me whenever I use this. If you still feel unsure, let them know the type of transaction you're planning on making and make sure to let them know what country/city/state..etc,. you're from.

Before you do anything, make sure you let the person know that you plan on verifying the information. If he has a problem with it, then you've uncovered a plot to rip you off. Make him deposit less than $1.00 into your account (agree to pay for the transaction).

[UPDATE]
If the account is new... DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

Kevin

Hi,
Right im getting a bit fed up now. I have been searching everywhere for a reliable source for ceramic cpu's. Ive tried google searchs, alibaba and everwhere else. I am losing interest quickly...! I dont want to give up but if i can not get any stock im stuck. How does everyone else get there ceramic cpu? Im not paying ebay prices as there ridiculous. Sorry to sound so sharp but its driving me crazy. I have probably contacted 35-40 different sources but nothing.
Someone please help me out or point me in the right direction. Its not like im asking for a couple of kilo, i could buy 50-100kg even more if the price is right. :(
Thanks for any help

IntelGold said:
Hi,
Right im getting a bit fed up now. I have been searching everywhere for a reliable source for ceramic cpu's. Ive tried google searchs, alibaba and everwhere else. I am losing interest quickly...! I dont want to give up but if i can not get any stock im stuck. How does everyone else get there ceramic cpu? Im not paying ebay prices as there ridiculous. Sorry to sound so sharp but its driving me crazy. I have probably contacted 35-40 different sources but nothing.
Someone please help me out or point me in the right direction. Its not like im asking for a couple of kilo, i could buy 50-100kg even more if the price is right. :(
Thanks for any help
Have you refined any gold or silver before?

If so, then you shouldn't have a problem if you kept up with your sources. If you haven't refined before, then I would suggest you try to get other material like R.A.M. or other cards that have fingers on them to get the feel of things. Computers, which have pins in them are a good source too.

If you can get a hold of the other materials, then you should be able to build a rapport with others and that will be your ticket to getting ceramic cpu's.

Kevin

Thanks for the reply Kevin,
Yes i have refined before and know what i am doing. I just need a good supplier. I live in hope. :roll:

Hi Steve,
I am in lancashire but will travel if needed. Have you something for sale?
Thanks, Ben.

IntelGold said:
Hi Steve,
I am in lancashire but will travel if needed. Have you something for sale?
Thanks, Ben.
i will have some stuff soon as ime stripping a couple of ton at the minute

Hi,
Ok Steve sounds good. Are they old computers? Any ceramic cpu in them? I will take lots of your hands for the right price.
Speak soon.
Thanks, Ben.

Back