• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trimmed fingers?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodthrower18

Hi all, I'm looking to get back in the swing of things slowly but surely. For the time being I'm going to start small and just work with well trimmed fingers. I'm offering $75/lb and I pay shipping for USPS flat rate boxes. Shipping is to Dallas and I'm limited to 20lbs or so for the time being. Thanks for everything and hopefully ill post something in the gallery sometime soon.

edit: price change

I have the fingers, but I process them myself. I might have a useful suggestion.

I buy the whole RAM cards and process those fingers. I tested it last year and found the RAM fingers to have a better yield. After I buy the RAM, I cut the fingers using a bench vise, a razor blade, and a hammer. While I process those fingers, I sell off the RAM byproduct to another refiner. Everyone's happy. I've been making a profit every time. My RAM fingers have been giving me .005-.006 yield consistently, so this system works for me.

And lets not forget about the MCC's ( Monolithic Ceramic Capacitors) which contain Palladium and Silver.... from what I've read so far. I have about 1 lb worth so far, but I never processed any of them as of yet. Maybe this Spring time or in the Summer.

Kevin

Back