• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom jewelers

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Lie,

Check out my website www.stoneoakjewelers.com and you will see we do lots of the hard stuff. Happy to look at your project and give you a price. You can call my cell if you want. 210 262 6608. Just did a job for a friend of Lou's and I think he was happy with it. Specialize in the High Heat metals and have three Master Jewelers with over 30 years experience each plus two full time CAD people. Just depends on your project.

Dan

We Custom make 6-8 Custom Rings a week plus full repair services. On top of buying a consideral amount of Gold & diamonds across the counter. AGS store with 2 Gemologists which is me & my son in law. We do everything in house and normally takes me about 5-7 days to complete a project. We alloy all our own metals and are currently working with a GRF member on a Patent on some new alloys. Not too many Jewelry toys that I don't have. Help start another Forum for High Tech jewelers and work with quite a few equipment manufacturers beta testing new equipment. One of the first to Direct Cast Palladium and over 90% of my business is casting & manufacturing Palladium. We have succesfully casted Rhodium and love new challenges. I sent 30 years in the BIG wholesale diamond business so I am an old dog that has been around the block a few times. Still a couple of good years left and I am having fun!

Dan

Hello Dan,

Could I supply my own gold and you make a marquise set for my wife? Also, how much would it cost?

You have a beautiful collection on your website. I couldn't decide on which one is better.

Kevin

Kevin,

Just all depends on what you want. Most of everything we do is done in CAD. If you have a picture or an idea on what you want, it makes quoting you a price a lot easier. A lot depends on if you want white or yellow. Last time I looked gold was not white which is were Palladium or Platinum comes in. I need to know aproximate size of your diamond, ring size, and a general idea of what you want to make. Some simply things are cheaper to buy a commerailly made ring than for me to custom make you something. As far as providing the gold, no big deal but using old gold can really give poor results. I always start with fresh and alloy it ourselves. You can send me any pictures you want to [email protected]. Happy to give you a quote based on your picture. Just understand, I have a crew of three jewelers and two CAD people with state of the art equipment. That means, I ain't cheap but do great work and stay very busy. I have great jewelers with over 30 years plus experience each and pay them well and make a living wage.

Thanks for your interest,
Dan

Back