• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for ceramic fiber insulation / wool

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhuff8181

I am looking for about 10 square feet of ceramic fiber insulation. Does anyone here have any that they would like to sell?

Thanks, Rob

Jhuff8181 said:
I am looking for about 10 square feet of ceramic fiber insulation. Does anyone here have any that they would like to sell?

Thanks, Rob

Jhuff8181

I can get it with these dimensions.

2inch thick
2feet wide
how ever long you need
the problem is only 3foot sections is all I can fit in a large flat rate box.This stuff is rated good enough to withstand 500,000 btu with crucible sitting on top.Large flat rate box is $16.85 for me with tracking and no insurance.So with the above dimensions how much would you need and what price would be affordable to you per 3 foot section.Where would I be shipping it to?

modtheworld44

I'm sorry Mod, I should have been more clear, I was in a hurry when I typed that. What I meant was that I have 1" or 6" available if he needs it. :oops: not trying to step on your toes, just giving him options., thank you though. Jonn

i HAVE A ROLL OD 2 INCH 8LB CERAMIC FIBER. PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED IT 414-303-?????. I CAN SEND IT IMMEDIATELY.

It should be noted that this person (realone414 --- Shane Alexander Morn, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin,) has been convicted of theft, and has been accused of not making a settlement on toll refining. Do business with him at your own risk.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19668&p=201371#p201371

Back