• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any refiners of escrap in Melbourne?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loderunner

Hi GRF and thanks to SMF for introducing me to you.

We're a computer and electronics recycler based in Melbourne.

Unlike the US and EU markets that enjoy a well established and mature recycling and refining market, Australia is way behind the rest of the world and local refining is virtually non existent with terrible market prices for commodities.

I am looking to meet up with a local person that can offer their services to work as needed to refine all the usual components that you encounter with escrap e.g. RAM, CPU, Fingers, MOBO's e.t.c.

This is not a job advertisement. I am looking to work with a local person to assist with the refining on terms mutually agreed and to create a long term relationship with trust and no BS attitude. No time wasters. This is a genuine requirement i need fulfilled now and in the future. :)

PM me with you details and provide a quick resume or references regarding what you have been up to.

David Carter.

Back