• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted: refiners from the forum

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjavanb123

All,

Just a thought, I get 20 tons of mostly PCBs per month, since labor cost is very cheap here in Dubai, I can recycle them and ship them to any of the willing members who are knowledgeable about recovering precious metals, mostly Au, Ag, and Pd, the rest we can process locally for copper. Anyone interested please kindly email at [email protected] or pm me here regarding your conditions. I am planning to do this for a year, while I learn how to do it myself.

Obviously, CPUs, and PCI cards fingers are also can be collected, and shipped, but the quantity might be smaller per month. I will dismantle the precious metal containing parts here locally, ICs flatpacks, and slot pins, connector pins, and N/S bridges.

Regards,
Kevin

I AM A PROFESSIONAL REFINER IN WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO DO YOUR REFINING. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL 414-303-5839 OR 414-736-????.

It should be noted that this person (realone414 --- Shane Alexander Morn, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin,) has been convicted of theft, and has been accused of not making a settlement on toll refining. Do business with him at your own risk.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19668&p=201371#p201371

realone414 said:
I AM A PROFESSIONAL REFINER IN WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO DO YOUR REFINING. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ROYA""""""[email protected] OR CALL 414-303-???? OR 414-736-????

It should be noted that this person (realone414 --- Shane Alexander Morn, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin,) has been convicted of theft, and has been accused of not making a settlement on toll refining. Do business with him at your own risk.

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19668&p=201371#p201371

What is your website? I'm only a few hours drive from you, i'd like to see what you have to offer.

jimdoc said:
realone414 said:
I AM A PROFESSIONAL REFINER IN WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO DO YOUR REFINING. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL 414-303-5??/ OR 414-736-????.

It seems your keyboard is broken, specifically the Caps lock.

Jim

Usually an all caps typer is at work with a Unix server, old school Unix programs like the all caps mode. Their just weird that way.

rickbb said:
jimdoc said:
realone414 said:
I AM A PROFESSIONAL REFINER IN WISCONSIN AND WOULD LOVE TO DO YOUR REFINING. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT R????//[email protected] OR CALL 414-303-?????9 OR 414-736?????.

It seems your keyboard is broken, specifically the Caps lock.

Jim

Usually an all caps typer is at work with a Unix server, old school Unix programs like the all caps mode. Their just weird that way.

My guess is he is posting from his cell phone.
Here are all of his posts;
http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/search.php?author_id=27132&sr=posts

His latest batch makes him look like a spammer.
If he doesn't fix the all caps, all those posts should be deleted.
If he doesn't like that, then he should be deleted.

Jim

He has been advised by PM to lose the all caps posting. If he does not, he won't be posting here, regardless of why he posts that way. We do not permit violations of our mandates--as that sets a bad precedence.

Harold

Back