• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Buying Computer/Electronic Precious Metal Scrap and more

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EwasteD

Supporting Member
Buying Electronic Precious Metal Scrap!
http://www.CashForComputerScrap.com

R2/RIOS Processed!

Buying Electronic Precious Metal Scrap!
Cash for your Computer Scrap | Cash for Computer Scrap

PRICING EFFECTIVE (this means it is current)
07/15/2019

ATTENTION: If interested in working with us, please allow us to send you a quote on shipping picked up at your door!

Pricing delivered to our dock (44146)
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
Please remove batteries and excess AL and Steel - Please remove mercury relays as well. Those will incur a charge if received.
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.65 Motherboards Small Socket (All Colors - P4 and Newer)
$3.40 Motherboards Large Socket (All Colors - Slot, P3 and older)
$3.00 Motherboards Large Socket Low Grade (All Colors - primarily socket type 462)
$2.10 Mid Grade High - Finger Board Trimmed/Devalued, Peripheral Boards, Wireless Router Boards Low End
$3.80 Finger Boards (Only need to remove OVERSIZED heatsinks, battery... metal bracket is OK)
$4.00 Dual Socket Server Boards - Large Socket
$2.50 Dual Socket Server Boards - Small Socket
$4.00 to 6.00+ Telecom (Paid on Sort)
$3.40 CD/DVD Boards (please remove ribbon wire and brown board if attached)
$4.00+ Tape Drive Boards (Paid on sort)
$4.00 Laptop Motherboard Boards

HIGH VALUE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$5.25 RAMBUS (Memory with METAL Enclosure)
$10.00 Hard Drive Boards (Sorting fee of $.30 per lb. Hard Drive Boards paid on sort once removing Floppy, CD/DVD and Media Boards)
$10.00 Cell Phone Boards CLEAN (please remove excess Plastic, Steel, Screens, Aluminum and Battery)
$-.30/lb Memory Mixed (Sorting fee of $.30 per lb. Memory paid on sort at pricing below)
$16.75 Gold Memory
$7.50 Silver/Tin Memory
$20.00 Gold Fingers (Pricing is for quality cut trim. Little to no Green, otherwise deduction)
$13.25 Slot Processor

OTHER PRECIOUS METAL ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.60 Gold Connectors
$4.25 Cell Phones w/o battery
$6.00 IC Chips/Eproms

CPUs (Must be Sorted)
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$125.00 Intel 386 and 486
$120.00 Motorola
$80.00 Pentium Pro Gold Caps
$35.00 Cyrix/IBM/VIA Gold Cap
$35.00 Pentium Ceramic
$35.00 AMD Ceramic Clean (without Al. Cap)
$35.00 Black Fiber CPU
$13.25 Green/Brown Fiber without Heatsink
$5.50 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pins
$4.25 Green Fiber with Heatsink - Pinless

COMPUTER/SERVER PARTS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$0.55 Hard Drives Complete
$0.35 Hard Drives Complete (Bent, Punched, Crushed - NOT Shredded)
$0.20 Hard Drives w/o Boards
$0.24 Power Supply w/ Wire
$0.18 Power Supply w/o Wire
$0.19 Mixed Floppy/CD/DVD Drives

OTHER ITEMS
PRICE/LB MATERIAL
$1.20 Laptops Complete
$0.85 Incomplete laptops (Must have Motherboard)
$0.70 Li Ion Laptop Cell 18650(Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
-$.30 CHARGE Terminal Tape Fee
$0.70 Li Ion Cell Phone Batteries (Exposed terminals MUST be taped)
$0.70 Li Ion Polymer - Laptop, Tablet and Cell (Exposed terminals MUST be taped)(No ECIG or Lithium Compound batteries!)
-$.10/lb CHARGE NI CD (Dry Cell)
$0.20 AC Adapter w/ Wire
$0.12 AC Adapter w/o Wire
$0.40 Mixed Computer Wire
$0.60 Ribbon wire with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
$0.60 Cat5 with ends (Must be PRESORTED from other wire)
-$0.05 CHARGE Mixed Computer Plastic (NO METAL!)
$0.30 Clean Aluminum Heatsink
$0.55 Clean Cu/Al Heatsink
$0.25 15" LCD [per UNIT] DESKTOP LCD MONITORS - with or without BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage. Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
$2.00 17"+ LCD [per UNIT] DESKTOP LCD MONITOR - with or without BASE - No screen bleeding, gouges, Cracks, Cut cables, water damage . Must be monitor, NOT just a panel
$0.75 Laptop Screens [per UNIT] Must be in case, pass light test, be in tact, no bleeding, water damage or cracks. Cut wire -$1.00/unit - NO Netbook Screens - ONLY for Laptop Screens

Prices are subject to change without notice.
Pricing is determined by date of RECEIPT of material unless otherwise noted.

Anything else, send us an email: [email protected] Thanks

this is from another forum. As of today. not saying this is his current prices but it is what is listed. Email is best.

Removed the list so not to confuse people.

Eric

Well, I'm not trying to plug the guy, but based on what I've sent him he does pay better. He has prices listed on his web site that are more current, but not as complete a list as what's posted here.

I've sent off several batches of clean mother boards to 3 different places, his prices have consistently been higher. The last load of mobo's I sent he paid almost 3x times more than the other place that I sent an identical load to.

Boardsort kind of told me I had too small a load, would cost more to ship than they would pay, etc., and then quit replying to my emails, so I'm still sending my scrap to this guy.

Again, not trying to promote this company in any way, or trying to put boardsort down, just describing my experiences with them.

rickbb said:
Again, not trying to promote this company in any way, or trying to put boardsort down, just describing my experiences with them.
That's precisely what we'd hope you'd do. It's important for readers to get reports such as this, so they can make informed choices. So long as you, or anyone, posts facts, even if they're not flattering, such comments are always welcome.

Harold

I sell material to him a few times per year. Never a problem getting paid, weights are always accurate and if you got to his website you can ship to him using his fedex labels so there is not out of pocket expense up front. They will give you a shipping quote so you know exactley what comes out before he pays you.

They pay but company check and i think paypal if you want. You can also schedule a time to drop off materials and the owner is usually accessible to show you how they grade materials.

All in all it is a class operation. He is a big buyer on another forum and all feedback is on there under his buyers thread.

EwasteD said:
Latest price list attached. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you!
Think maybe you could put a city and state in your profile so members will know where you are located :?:
I couldn't even find that on your website :shock:

necromancer said:
is this not a sister company of the Cash for Gold people ?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mario has NOTHING to do with them.

Everything I have read on him is A++++.

I have never sold to him but I know at least 20 people that do and have never had a problem and when they do have a problem it is taken care of quickly.

Sorry for the large letters but I would like to make it clear he is not part of cashforelectronicscrapusa.com

Eric

I don't think that this post should even be necessary, but one of the readers contacted me and made a request. I agree with him.

If you are soliciting, either to buy or sell, PLEASE include your location, so readers will have a clue what they face. Do not make mention in code, so readers must decipher. A zip code, for example, may be perfectly obvious to the individual posting, but you can trust me when I say that I am not the least bit familiar with zipcodes outside my own area. I have no clue if a 22456 is in Arizona or New York. If that's true of me, it must also be true of others.

INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION WHEN SOLICITING. There should be NO exceptions.

Harold

Harold_V said:
I don't think that this post should even be necessary, but one of the readers contacted me and made a request. I agree with him.

If you are soliciting, either to buy or sell, PLEASE include your location, so readers will have a clue what they face. Do not make mention in code, so readers must decipher. A zip code, for example, may be perfectly obvious to the individual posting, but you can trust me when I say that I am not the least bit familiar with zipcodes outside my own area. I have no clue if a 22456 is in Arizona or New York. If that's true of me, it must also be true of others.

INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION WHEN SOLICITING. There should be NO exceptions.

Harold
Harold, I already posted the city and state. Help me understand why you didn't just send a PM instead of posting this on my thread. Additionally why would a reader contact you, and not just see our thread where i answered that question already?

It is common for newbies on this site to be referred to the search tool. How is that different than typing a zipcode into a browser's search tool? If I was a betting man, the majority of people on this forum couldn't point out mentor ohio on a blank map, therefore they are going to plug it into the search engine of their choice.

I agree with Harold on this one.

If you want to solicit business here, you need to put your company name, address, and zip code on your post.

The OP had only the company name.

Why do I have to go off site to find out where you are located? I see you did add your zip code in a later post. Good deal.

Hello
Point is noted.
Zip has always been listed.

Glad to have cleared this up. Let me know if there is anything else we need to do.

Happy to be a part of this community! :)

Back