• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Sulfamic Acid , DMG

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amitoha23

Hi
looking to buy this chemicals as it seems this are not common . if you have spare please send me PM.

Regards
Amit

I purchased my Sulfamic acid crystals at a true value hardware in western Wa. For less than five dollars. It came in a yellow plastic container with a red lid. Unfortunately the lid is a pain in the butt so I put it in a screw top HDPE container and I labeled it by name and a number that tracks to my MSDS log. All that to say I don't have the brand name.

All the Best,
John

nh6886 said:
I purchased my Sulfamic acid crystals at a true value hardware in western Wa. For less than five dollars. It came in a yellow plastic container with a red lid. Unfortunately the lid is a pain in the butt so I put it in a screw top HDPE container and I labeled it by name and a number that tracks to my MSDS log. All that to say I don't have the brand name.

All the Best,
John

This has a white lid but I'm guessing it's the same stuff you mentioned.

http://www.amazon.com/Custom-Buildi...&ie=UTF8&qid=1381166483&sr=1-2#productDetails

Back